Saggy knockers and no teeth. Welcome to Pilates.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well said Lynnonthelake ,backstreetgirl and stattobuddy give the presenters a break....

I doubt there would have been so many people in agreement if we were talking about someone being overweight.
Lynn

Calm down. We heard you the first time. One thing (a good thing) about this forum is ANYONE is fair game: fat, thin, prententious, fake, ugly, beautiful, charming, funny. It is a public forum, we are entitled to have a laugh. If it isn't to your taste, move along to another thread.

I think there's been enough about telling people what thread to be reading.like you say it's a public forum.

There have been threads about several presenters being overweight and fibbing about their weight. Some of these have been quite complimentary, some not. Several times it has been stated that the extremes are unhealthy and shouldn't be seen which I think is appalling body fascism.
I do not think MB looks healthy let alone attractive, her skin is so lacklustre it creeps me out. JF is thin, by choice and perfectly ok if that's what you like.
I managed to go from blubber to skeletal in a short space of time. I loved that being so thin it meant I could wear anything, how pathetic is that? I have put back a few kilos because I felt dreadful and my face was caved in. I'll never be happy with how I look but I've had some horrible things said to my face (about things I can't change) and I lived. TV professionals with the accompanying egos will live too.

There have been threads about several presenters being overweight and fibbing about their weight. Some of these have been quite complimentary, some not. Several times it has been stated that the extremes are unhealthy and shouldn't be seen which I think is appalling body fascism.
I do not think MB looks healthy let alone attractive, her skin is so lacklustre it creeps me out. JF is thin, by choice and perfectly ok if that's what you like.
I managed to go from blubber to skeletal in a short space of time. I loved that being so thin it meant I could wear anything, how pathetic is that? I have put back a few kilos because I felt dreadful and my face was caved in. I'll never be happy with how I look but I've had some horrible things said to my face (about things I can't change) and I lived. TV professionals with the accompanying egos will live too.

Never mind "like", there should be a "hug" button

I thought the thread was a laugh this morning and seeing the way some are having hissy fits I am laughing even more this evening. Keep up the good work Burlz.

I thought the thread was a laugh this morning and seeing the way some are having hissy fits I am laughing even more this evening. Keep up the good work Burlz.

If he hugged me I'd be a) delighted b)a bit squashed but that's easily fixed.

It is a funny thread, the pictures illustrating the otherwise "rude" remarks don't lie, MB did not do the product any favours last night.

Mahoosive LIKE for both Vampyre & GlamBurglar's comments!!! Not about Vampyre having cruel things said to them that hurt at the time but the summing up of the thread & the forum. Also, my sentiments entirely re if someone's on TV then accepting people's comments is part & parcel of the job. To those people who have mentioned the "fat versus thin forum comments" I would like to point out that MB is on Q to sell rather expensive fitness equipment. I'm sorry but if you set yourself up to be observed as a fitness guru to us mere mortals so that we can be encouraged to part with £100's on said equipment you have to accept critisism, especially when you come on air looking like that!

Last edited:
Vampy - hug from me to - and all well put. Ditto Nikki.
As for tubby comments - isn't there a thread at the mo where CH has mentioned people on here saying she looks pregnant?
I'm off to find my tin hat.
Likedislikedislikelike. Yada yada yada...

I'm not talking about people looking pregnant,that's different to someone being really overweight.
Lynn

JR has come in for loads of stick about being fatter than she says she is. In fact it's only since the Beauty Bash where there was universal (almost) agreement that SHE IS A SMALL that she's been off the hook. I'm it's a temporary blip though. There have also been lengthy discussions about other presenters weight, Anne Dawson, Cathy Tayler, Catherine Huntley. Diet Guru Rosa etc etc. Peoples weight is under constant discussion everywhere, I don't see why we would expect this forum to be any different.
Interesting that the thread has turned into a discussion about weight because when I saw the programme that's not what I thought. I just thought what a mess MB looked in that off the shoulder effort, one boob is higher than the other, get a bra in woman you're in your 60's and on TV. And also how self congratulatory they both look in their "muscles take on the world" pose.

I posted a similar thread in QVC's FB with an equally vague comment asking people to caption it. That's turned into a discussion about skinny vs fat too. Interesting!

JR has come in for loads of stick about being fatter than she says she is. In fact it's only since the Beauty Bash where there was universal (almost) agreement that SHE IS A SMALL that she's been off the hook. I'm it's a temporary blip though. There have also been lengthy discussions about other presenters weight, Anne Dawson, Cathy Tayler, Catherine Huntley. Diet Guru Rosa etc etc. Peoples weight is under constant discussion everywhere, I don't see why we would expect this forum to be any different.
Interesting that the thread has turned into a discussion about weight because when I saw the programme that's not what I thought. I just thought what a mess MB looked in that off the shoulder effort, one boob is higher than the other, get a bra in woman you're in your 60's and on TV. And also how self congratulatory they both look in their "muscles take on the world" pose.

I posted a similar thread in QVC's FB with an equally vague comment asking people to caption it. That's turned into a discussion about skinny vs fat too. Interesting!

I'm sure MB is far too serious and dedicated to her life improving product than to care about anything so shallow as mere clothing BB.
I don't find her inspiring in any way but several times I've thought she's been extremely rude and that puts me off way more than her sartorially challenged appearance.

Latest posts

Back