Saggy knockers and no teeth. Welcome to Pilates.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

l strongly suspect M has had work done - on previous shows she had an EXTREMELY lined and weatherbeaten face, - on tonight's showing her eyes were wider, and not a facial wrinkle to be seen, apart from a couple on her forehead.

I notice these things.

i did not notice bunions or even lined faces. i was looking at how washed out and tatty all the presenters and people in the backgrounds clothes looked. reminded me of when my children had an accident at nursery and the staff would find odds and sods for them to wear home. julia looked the worse

In the MH hour we had the Dolly Birds now we have the Gruesome Twosome......

What a fantastc thread to read on a Monday morning! Been trying to stop myself laughing out loud on the train into work. Keep em coming Burlz!

l strongly suspect M has had work done - on previous shows she had an EXTREMELY lined and weatherbeaten face, - on tonight's showing her eyes were wider, and not a facial wrinkle to be seen, apart from a couple on her forehead.

I notice these things.

If that's what having some work done, does for you, I don't thing i'll bother when the time comes

Oh dear I do miss the "like" button, this thread is very funny.... I looked at MB this morning and wondered if she had borrowed one of JFs tops! What is with the missing tooth?

Missing teeth? I used to work with a girl that was far too thin and her hair AND her teeth started to fall out as she was so under nourished. If that's what being very slim does for you then you can keep it - they both look awful (CC heads straight to the fridge for some pork pie and some vino - they made me do it).

CC

I have to agree with stratobuddy, where has all the bitchiness come from? Every single comment on here apart from his is horrible. OK yes, Marjolein is extremely slim and so is Jill but the comments on here about them are downright nasty and go way too far. Where are the dislike buttons when you need them?

I just hope Marjolein doesn't look at this forum. :sad:

Last edited:
I have to agree with stratobuddy, where has all the bitchiness come from? Every single comment on here apart from his is horrible. OK yes, Marjolein is extremely slim and so is Jill but the comments on here about them are downright nasty and go way too far. Where are the dislike buttons when you need them?

I agree.
Lynn

I doubt there would have been so many people in agreement if we were talking about someone being overweight.
Lynn

Well said . Ill press my invisible "Like" button lol

Latest posts

Back