Saga Zone shut down

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such an odd user name attracted my interest , not paranoia.
Yes I have to agree I'd have been interested too, hardly the run of the mill user name is it, if there is such a thing. & You're spot on FB, there is a common theme in both names. I didn't see posts from either of them so don't know if there was a common theme there, but cleverly spotted, no flies on you FP!:wink:

Last edited:
I spotted it also Flying Pigs. Wondered what the name meant, thanks to you , i know now :)

i wasn't interested enough to think twice about the name so it was lost on me. but now you mention it, he used to bang on about duck egg being his favourite colour in a previous incarnation. like i said, subtle as a brick in the teeth.

I think any forum is going to be subjected to nutters & trolls on occasion as anyone with access to a computer can join in. Missed this latest one but there is the rare occasion on here when I read a post & think "WHAT???!". Usually the people who provoke such a response & continue with similar posts either leave or get banned on here.

Oh yes all forums get trolls, we have had many here on ST over the year, no forum gets away with having none!!!

I can't see much point in talking about people who have been banned etc...anyone who is banned is banned for a good reason.

It's true that it's good that such trolls, spiteful people get banned but I actually don't think it does any harm at all to mention that there may be a "reincarnation" of these said people. It helps to warn others that they're still about & chipping away under another name & can reappear again (& again & again). I also found the detective work of FP very interesting :thinking:

Last edited:
Well i don't know who was banned, and i'm sure it shouldn;t be mentioned, due to confidentiality

Well i don't know who was banned, and i'm sure it shouldn;t be mentioned, due to confidentiality
I think that their posts remain, unless requested for deletion, but under their user name is "Banned" in bold type b4 their remaining posts. So I guess, in many cases what they wrote is still there for anyone to see, along with their status, so it's not necessarily a breech of confidentiality I expect Barb x.

I think that their posts remain, unless requested for deletion, but under their user name is "Banned" in bold type b4 their remaining posts. So I guess, in many cases what they wrote is still there for anyone to see, along with their status, so it's not necessarily a breech of confidentiality I expect Barb x.

It varies as to whether the posts by someone banned remain or not!

Reincarnation of a troll,who?[/QUOTE
Who cares? If a troll or similar makes a reappearance they'll be spotted soon enough hence they left or were banned for their bahaviour. (Unless they've changed their spots to stripes of course but in my experience the "nicey mask" usually slips before too long lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back