Ruth TSV 3.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 200
  • Ruth TSV 4.jpg
    Ruth TSV 4.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 173
  • Ruth TSV 5.jpg
    Ruth TSV 5.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 193
Looks a bit scruffy especially in the beige, not keen. My bet its that it'll be priced at £60 ridiculous quid, we'll get it for £35.99 + £3.95 p&p . We'll see.

I'm tending to buy little and 'quality' now from sites like Sahara (good sale now on), where the fashion is not what you'd see in the supermarkets or on the HS, unlike QVC. I'm getting an aversion to all things poly/elastene.

As soon as they say exclusive design or print to QVC it’s a no from me. I don’t want to wear something that people think she got from the TV. And don’t get me on dressed up or down or wear straight from the office (as if) or with a pair off heels blah blah

As soon as they say exclusive design or print to QVC it’s a no from me. I don’t want to wear something that people think she got from the TV. And don’t get me on dressed up or down or wear straight from the office (as if) or with a pair off heels blah blah
You don’t want to look like a ‘soccer mom’? whatever that is ( which is what Ruth seems to aspire to!)

Jeez she has been watching far too much American TV.

Ruthless and Eamon are as far from “soccer mom” as it’s possible to get.

Ruthless ( 😂 ) , on the one hand wants to dress the middle aged audience that works in an office, and on the other tries to cater for the aged rock chick biker. Well, I'm neither, and I certainly don't want to be 'trussed' up in her jeans, no matter how often she does knee jerks in them ! Nothing ages a woman more than how Ruth looks in her own brand, with a top stretched across a dumpty tummy.

AND I'm becoming increasingly irritated by how p r e c i s e l y she has adopted her pronounced way of speaking, and the way she accentuates the hand across her garments when describing. In other words I've had it with her.

I've always disliked the way she talks, it sounds so 'put on'.
Who want's to look like her anyway? complete with helmet hair.....as well (as AY would say)

Latest posts

Back