Rubbish Delivery System!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
On 4/7 I ordered a pair of RG earrings and received a text last Friday 9/7 to say my order would be delivered on or before Mon 12/7 so I was expecting them today. How naive of me. :doh: On checking TJC crap web tracking system it shows that the despatch date was 7/7 which was presumably when the order went to HDNL (Home Delivery Network Ltd) but there is no proper tracking facility in place to check the status of the delivery. So I just called CS and was told that they could see that my order was still at the Mitcham depot and there was no way of finding out when it would actually be delivered to me. :headbang: When I asked why I had received the text informing me that delivery would be done by today I was told that delivery is
8 working days :eek: which is totally against what all the presenters preach on air, so feck knows when they will arrive!! :angry: The CS agent has sent HDNL an email asking them to send me a text to say when my order will arrive.....here we go again. :confused:

I never had any problems with DX deliveries and I wish TJC hadn't switched to such a crap company, I suspect they were the cheaper option. :wonder:

For me, it's never been the same since they got rid of City Link. I never once had a problem with them. I know it varied by region but honestly each service since has been appalling.

That is very odd for HDNL, I have ordered from many places who use HDNL and never had to wait 8 days. They do have a tracking system so not sure why you have not got a tracking number Sue.

There is a tracking number in my order history Sazz but when I click on it it says 'done' but there is no info showing.

Not bought anything since they changed the delivery - hope they sort it out soon or I won't be tempted to order!!!

Hope you receive your earrings soon Sue xx

slow delivery

Hi

I agree about the new delivery co, I always got deliveries to Ireland by an post the national postal system with no problems, the post man knows me and if I wasn't there he would give it to my parents who live near by. The new delivery Co sent my package to the wrong depot and it took 12 working days and a lot of calls before I recieved my item, TJC made a typing error on my address which didn't help, if it isn't broken don't fix it !
Also to return a valuable item from Ireland you can only insure it for up to €375 by an post and courier companies here will not carry jewellery.

Cat

hit and miss

I've had 3 parcels delivered in the last week by home delivery network. The first one I received was last thursday and I'd only placed the order on tuesday !!. the other 2 were older orders , one I was told I'd receive last fri (by text message with a tracking number) and which I received yesterday ... the tracking showed it had been put on the delivery van on friday but it failed to reach me and I was at home all day. The third one I was told by text I'd receive by yesterday and that one was delivered on saturday.

all 3 times I've received texts with a tracking number so I've been able to check their progress online but there doesn't appear to be any consistency in the time taken for placing the order to its delivery.

Well I still haven't received the 2nd text message that I was supposed to get so I have NO IDEA when my order is supposed to get here!! :angry: Ordered on the 4th, 9 days later and still no sign of delivery, this is just not acceptable. :angry:

Well I still haven't received the 2nd text message that I was supposed to get so I have NO IDEA when my order is supposed to get here!! :angry: Ordered on the 4th, 9 days later and still no sign of delivery, this is just not acceptable. :angry:

Particularly unacceptable when the funds are collected as soon as they invoice, usually within hours of ordering. If they charged our cards at the time of leaving the warehouse (as do most others) slow deliveries would be more acceptable. However, confusion is unforgivable. Do they think we don't have lives to organise? xxxxxx

Last edited:
:hi: I didn't know the delivery system had changed, have an item showing dispatched since the weekend and bought another this morning, will have to wait and see. I know DX didn't work for everyone but I'm really upset at losing a wonderful courier who has been extremely accommodating the last couple of years:sad:

I recieved a delivery today ordered on 6/7/10 using my pin number I havent had any problems with deliveries lately think the last time was citylink quite a while ago put the parcel through the wrong door. Its a pity there always seems to be these regional discrepencies as its bound to put customers off shame as I think a lot of their products are excellent value for money I pay by credit card so dont pay for a few weeks but must be annoying if the moneys taken and de nada in the post.

I thought I'd deleted the text from last week but luckily I hadn't and there was a web address for HDNL plus a delivery reference number and when tracked it now says delivery on 14/7. :wonder:

Hi PPC any news on your delivery yet?? :hi:

I got my delivery yesterday order placed on the 5th like you say rubbish delivery, think they have gone for the 'cheaper option' also asked about not receiving any certificates in order and they said they are now only supplying certificates with 14k,18k and rhapsody - didn't know anything about this change also.

Hi PandaBear, yes I found my package outside my front door yesterday morning :eek: quite by chance when my regular postman rang my bell. There was an HDNL calling card on the doorstep and the package had been tucked behind a plant pot and not restriced from view, so it's fortunate that I live in a quiet road. I was at home all evening but worryngly the courier had not attempted to ring my bell. :taphead: When I was given the tracking details they showed the package had apparently been put there after 9pm the night before. :eek: I was given this info in an email I received yesterday morning from TJC's Customer Care Manager who had read this thread and proactively contacted me about my concerns. I also had a lengthy t/c with TJC Operations Manager who patiently listened to my whingeing and then talked through all the various delivery options that are presently being explored. It would appear that things will change for the better and delivery options will be much more customer friendly. I have to say that both Managers were more than helpful and as ever, TJC jewellery is always worth the wait but a little less time waiting would make it even better. :rock:

Hi PandaBear, yes I found my package outside my front door yesterday morning :eek: quite by chance when my regular postman rang my bell. There was an HDNL calling card on the doorstep and the package had been tucked behind a plant pot and not restriced from view, so it's fortunate that I live in a quiet road. I was at home all evening but worryngly the courier had not attempted to ring my bell. :taphead: When I was given the tracking details they showed the package had apparently been put there after 9pm the night before. :eek: I was given this info in an email I received yesterday morning from TJC's Customer Care Manager who had read this thread and proactively contacted me about my concerns. I also had a lengthy t/c with TJC Operations Manager who patiently listened to my whingeing and then talked through all the various delivery options that are presently being explored. It would appear that things will change for the better and delivery options will be much more customer friendly. I have to say that both Managers were more than helpful and as ever, TJC jewellery is always worth the wait but a little less time waiting would make it even better. :rock:

Just seen your thread – very worrying. Have friend waiting for Boyaca ring to arrive, she was told it was delivered after 11pm a couple of days ago and is now going through missing item process with TJC. After reading above - have just advised her to search behind tubs etc. This is really not good enough:angry:

Got my order today, in the proper fashion whereby the guy rang the bell and waited. He looked absolutely knocked out, I'm getting a very bad feeling that these drivers are being overworked which makes me very uncomfortable. I don't want a £2.95 delivery if the cost to the workers is exhaustion and the risk of accidents. According to tracking he had left the depot at around 9.30 a.m. xxxxx :mysmilie_476:

I'm also awaiting a delivery of items ordered on 10th July, received email stating delivery would be 5-6 working days. Received another email dated 17th July stating 'your order has been shipped' needless to say I haven't received the items even though it is now 7working days. Goodness knows how long I'll have to wait - most frustrating. :angry:

Latest posts

Back