Ronnie Nicole TSV 24/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They seem to have listened to the requests for sleeves, nice simple shape too and I like the neckline at the back. I'm not really in the market for a party frock but it looks promising, depending how spangly it is.

Many thanks for the information Supercoolwillow. I wonder if it will come in any other colours? Looks nice for the party season. By the way, I'm new to this forum, been reading and browsing posts for sometime but never posted anything myself so finally took the plunge! Love all the info that is put on here and great to get views on products from different people whether good or not so good as helps make decisions about buying stuff yourself.

Many thanks for the information Supercoolwillow. I wonder if it will come in any other colours? Looks nice for the party season. By the way, I'm new to this forum, been reading and browsing posts for sometime but never posted anything myself so finally took the plunge! Love all the info that is put on here and great to get views on products from different people whether good or not so good as helps make decisions about buying stuff yourself.

trust me if you want details of anything just ask for me hehe

Yes and a warm welcome from me as well, I agree the dress does look promising compared to the usual so called fashion offerings we get, why oh why are most of the dresses Q sell so short in length, i am only about 5ft 3 but their dresses don't reach over my knees and just don't appear very flattering,especially when you have big calves like me!!:giggle::giggle:

Well I hope they put the appropriate sizes on the models at midnight, not like Kathy and the guest on today's 10am show. They both looked like they had been sausaged into their Ronnie Nicole dresses, not a great advert to tempt customers. I've ordered and sent back a couple of RN dresses in the past, but found the inner lining kept creeping up and was constantly pulling it back down. I agree the TSV is quite nice in the photos but I wouldn't want to risk wasting any more P&P.

welcome Craftybec
I couldn`t agree more I`ve been saved from making many a mistake since joining!

Aw thanks guys for a warm welcome! I've got three Ronni Nicole dresses and I love the shape of them but the lining does rise up when walking sometimes. They are still very flattering dresses and suit me as I'm only 5'2" and they wash really well. Like the look of this TSV dress but thinking if I've really got any special occasions planned to wear it apart from a Christmas meal. Might feel a bit overdressed on the school run just to wear it enough times to justify buying it! LOL!

This range has always been too skimpy on their sizing, and I find their linings a complete waste of time being only of any use to those with bodies like Trinny Wotsit, so have cut it out on the dresses that I have kept in the past.

Ronni Nicole 'O So Slim' Glitter Lace Scalloped Edge 3/4 Sleeve Dress
QVC Price: £56.00

Today's Special Value Price :

£45.96

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Ronni-Nicole-'...09555.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@19aa19aa

'O So Slim' glitter lace dress from Ronni Nicole. Features a decadent all-over glittery lace fabric with scalloped edging on the cuffs and hemline, and the signature 'O So Slim' lining to give you a sleek silhouette. Flattering and on-trend, this fabulous Ronni Nicole dress is perfect for the party season!

Wear your own way - team with opaque black tights and patent ballet flats for Christmas Day, or style it with strappy heels and statement jewellery for your festive or New Year's Eve parties.

•Round neckline
•3/4-length sleeves
•Rounded V cut out at the back
•Dress: 97% polyester, 3% elastane; top lining: 100% polyester; slimmer lining: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
•Hand wash cold

Colour options:

•Black/Gold - black lace with gold glitter
•Taupe - taupe lace with silver glitter
•Black/Silver - black lace with silver glitter
•Red - bright red lace with silver glitter

Measurements:

•Chest: 8: 88.9cm (35"), 10: 91.4cm (36"), 12: 94cm (37"), 14: 97.8cm (38.5"), 16: 101.6cm (40"), 18: 106.7cm (42"), 20: 111.8cm (44")
•Waist: 8: 78.7cm (31"), 10: 81.3cm (32"), 12: 83.8cm (33"), 14: 87.6cm (34.5"), 16: 91.4cm (36"), 18: 96.5cm (38"), 20: 101.6cm (40")
•Low hip: 8: 96.5cm (38"), 10: 99.1cm (39"), 12: 101.6cm (40"), 14: 105.4cm (41.5"), 16: 109.2cm (43"), 18: 114.3cm (45"), 20: 119.4cm (47")
•Length: 8: 97.5cm (38.4"), 10: 98.3cm (38.7"), 12: 99.1cm (39"), 14: 99.9cm (39.3"), 16: 100.8cm (39.7"), 18: 101.4cm (40"), 20: 102.2cm (40.2")

All measurements are approximate

Last edited:
I like the look of a few of these dresses however, am reluctant to order anymore (tried once) due to the sizings. I really wish they would ALL stick to the sizes that we all buy from the High Street - every dress I like from across the ranges has different sizes and I am not going to risk the loss of P & P both ways again. The sizings change even in their own ranges they show. The last dress I ordered (a couple of years back), despite it supposedly being my size, I could not even get it past my head.

I just wish they'd make their dresses a bit longer - we don't all have perfect knees!! But it's just as well because I really don't need any more dresses, and the last one I bought has just hung in the wardrobe for nearly a year now.

I bought one RC dress.... and lost about half a stone trying to get out of it lol, I bought it on ebay... it went to the charity shop..

It says:
Wear your own way -

but then Q (probably Glen Campbell) just can't help itself and contradicts this by telling us how to wear it:

team with opaque black tights and patent ballet flats for Christmas Day, or style it with strappy heels and statement jewellery for your festive or New Year's Eve parties

He forgot "dress it up, dress it down". Do we really need style guides (theirs) all the time?

i cant stand 'patent ballet flats'. i like the taupe version but it is too short for me at 5'11 (they tend to give the length without it being stretched) and I know I would end up looking like a walking mug of horlicks.

I just wish they'd make their dresses a bit longer - we don't all have perfect knees!! But it's just as well because I really don't need any more dresses, and the last one I bought has just hung in the wardrobe for nearly a year now.

I couldn't agree with you more, they are always too short. It puts me off even attempting to order anything because my knees are horrendous and I wouldn't expose them to anyone. Its really put me off buying from this range which is a shame because I really love the styles of most of the garments. Debbie Flint was saying buy the size you are on the high street and said she was a size 14/16 and wore a 14 in Ronnie Nicole - well I actually thought she looked like a sausage trying to bulge out of its skin. I definitely would have gone up a size had I been her.

Latest posts

Back