Ronni TSV - This Evening

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw Joy in the TSV and didn't think it suited her at all. The trouble is the stylists stick the models in colours that don't suit them, so they don't do the outfits any favours at all. I think they've been putting one of the models (Beulah I think she's called?) in stuff that's just the wrong colours for her and she looks awful, even though the clothes themselves are OK.

Nothing to do with knifes being out for Joy, that just isn't the case.
Who ever is wearing a dress if it is all up at the back and the woman appears uncomfortable, constantly pulling it down.
Also that it's so much shorter below her backside, it's plain to see to everyone that it's too tight a fit and a larger size is required.

Joy was the so called "plus "model (hate that term) and I would say that the largest size they had just wasn't big enough for her. Reading through the posts it seems that with this range you need to go up one or two extra sizes, so if Joy is 20 then she would have needed a size 24 and they didn't go up to that size. Poor Joy, can't have been very pleasant for her, she looked so uncomfortable.

Latest posts

Back