Ronni Nicole tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I watched the repeat, oh my goodness its hideous and. the fit is dreadful. poor joy looks pregnant and her bum looks like its been stuffed in. I thought the Tiaana B one was bad, but this is even worse!!!!

The Tiana B dress got loads of glowing reviews. Maybe we are all too fussy about going out with VPL and tummies rolling around! Judging by the states you see if you venture out at night , I think we probably are.

Kathy looks fab with her hair up!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Kathy looks best in it so far. She was looking amazing in the Morning Show with her hair up and high heeled nude shoes.

Only really seen it on Kathy and she looks pretty good in it BUT she is wearing the 16 and for the first time I can remember she's saying she's a 16. Kathy normally says she's a 14/16.

Kathy looks fab with her hair up!

Yes, she does!, however, I still think she could do with the next size up as do the guest and the lovely dark haired curvy model who must feel mortified at Sally? prancing around pinging the material every couple of seconds and it is falling loosely around her tummy whereas the other one has the dress stretched tightly across her like clingfilm.

Go up at least a size and remove the lining, then maybe for the price it's not too bad..... Then again maybe it is! Oh dear. No wonder they sound so manic and suggest wearing it for candlelit suppers.

i wouldn't feel sorry for the models - it's just a job and a pretty cushy one at that. i bet they have a good laugh amongst themselves about the horrors they have to wear.

i agree it's vile but if the tiana b one has some good reviews, i wonder if the fabric looks worse under the studio lights than it really is.

i must be the only one who didn't think kathy looked good. i agree she looked better than anyone else but she didn't look good IMO. as i've always thought kathy to be really honest, i was also a bit surprised about how she kept raving about how much she loved it and couldn't wait to wear it out. (still giggling at blake's 7 and the turkey analogy)

There's no video of it against the item number - wonder why:mysmilie_506: Probably because it's:mysmilie_460:

How could QVC insult the customers by bringing something cheap and nasty like this as the Ronni Nicole Christmas TSV? Most probably this is how they think of us.......mugs!

Even Pipa looks like she has a tum in it!!

I see they have the lovely Natasha from ideal world modelling. She's lush!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you hear Pipa just now 3.15pm, she said that this is the last presentation of the tsv! All colours and sizes still available. What do we conclude from that!! The guest said that we wouldnt see any vpl when we get it home its just the studio lights showing it up - I thinks shes been reading this forum!

you might not see vpl but the thing that shows the most is the shorter lining - screams at you.

pip(p)a just said it would make ideal bridesmaid's dresses.....um.....yeah....right....

What a flop, Pipa just said that this is the last showing of the tsv....

Latest posts

Back