Ronni Nicole TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wasn't joooolia wearing the red version the other night on the Butler and Wilson show. Looked like the usual extremely low cut crossover in a very loud red. Same old same old.......

:yawn:

Sorry no Snowstorm, we have to rely on the supersleuths Supercoolwillow or Sazza to get us that!! :smile:

find it hard to believe the ever shrinking "plus size" joy is in a size 18 and all the rest in size 10. apart from a slightly bigger bust, she looks the same as them to me.

I thought Julia was very rude the way she said Joy was in the size 18, she was implying it was a surprising she could fit into the 18!! :down:

Nice dress ,but very low and "revealing" :thinking:

yes Julia has said to wear something underneath or a B&W broach :dull: - not that it has worried her, she says if you have a small bust you'd be ok - but wouldn't it just make you look flat chested?

I thought she was rude too Sazza and she also noted that Debs was in the 12 but could've easily been in the 14 - ahem! Possibly cos Julia is in the 12 but could've been in the 10...(like all the models)! She keeps talking about curvy girls, like she's not one...

Last edited:
Julia said she was in the 10 but could wear the 12 too, frankly she needs the 12 as her baps are trying to escape in the 10!!!

she also commented that she was "the little-est" person there....:dull:

she always emphasises joy's size.

It's maybe my tv, but don't think it does much for size 10 Julia! Especially if the models are in size 10 too!!

Julia said she was in the 10 but could wear the 12 too, frankly she needs the 12 as her baps are trying to escape in the 10!!!
I find her unhelpful when modelling dresses as she is usually sausaged into a size too small. With regards to Joy, she was apparentley in the Kim&co TSV in size xl and Goody and Sharon were in small. Goody whilst lovely and slim appears to me to be maybe a size bigger than Sharon who is so slender but Goodys dress seemed looser and Joy only appeared to be a size 14 at most yet was in 3 sizes bigger than them. Go figure.

Thanks for posting item number. Managed to buy early. I did also watch the show and thought Jula looked dreadful. Dress was way too snug. She usually looks great but how she snuck herself into a 10 i will never know. Really like this one. Being greedy and hoping for a sell out so that we get some oto's.

Latest posts

Back