Ronni Nicole TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SuziQ

Registered Shopper
Just so YOU ALL KNOW- Julia is wearing the size 10. You know, I can wear a size 10 in Wallis as they cut so large.... I don't kid myself I can wear a size 10 anywear else!

I really like this TSV, I'd like to get the black and the teal, whether I will or not is another story. I'll get them on cheque hold just in case.

I think this must be a REALLY well cut dress as the the size 16 model looks nothing like a 16, more like a 12.

Yes Julia is wearing a size 10. Ronni Nicole vanity sizing methinks, anyway Julia looks good in the dress.

My normal dress size across the board in 8 out of 10 high street shops is 14, but I'm thinking I will have to order the 12's in this range.

First of all, Iwould like to say that I like the TSV but having ordered from this range before I think the slim liner in these dresses is sized too small. I found if you lifted your arms the liner moved as well, making me constantly have to pull it back down, I noticed the model Frankie doing the same thing when Glen came out to make his comments earlier, I like a lot of the styles shown so far, but don't want to waste any more postage with QVC!

notice the ever present glen he's on so much i even had a dream about him other night

First of all, Iwould like to say that I like the TSV but having ordered from this range before I think the slim liner in these dresses is sized too small. I found if you lifted your arms the liner moved as well, making me constantly have to pull it back down, I noticed the model Frankie doing the same thing when Glen came out to make his comments earlier, I like a lot of the styles shown so far, but don't want to waste any more postage with QVC!

Hmm, that's something to consider then(slim liner).

Still I'm gonna give them a go. I almost didnt get my black one,I suspect that colour is going to sell out any minute, in all sizes.

By the way, now I know the reason why the size 16 model looks like she's a 12, she's 6 ft 1 for gawds sake,lol.

Hmm, that's something to consider then(slim liner).

Still I'm gonna give them a go. I almost didnt get my black one,I suspect that colour is going to sell out any minute, in all sizes.

By the way, now I know the reason why the size 16 model looks like she's a 12, she's 6 ft 1 for gawds sake,lol.

Oh, that's why the dresses are too short for her.

Hope you are pleased with your purchase when it arrives BenFongTorres, how about an update when it arrives?
I got my shopping fix in Wallis yesterday.I wanted a black dress for my nephew's 21st party soon. Sorry, I'm not a techie so can't do a link to it, search on the Wallis website for 092947001 bib front trim dress, even got a great cmpliment off my husband....not told him I now need shoes and evening bag yet!!!

Oh, that's why the dresses are too short for her.

Think she's just a hair away from 6ft, Glen mentioned her being 6ft 3 in heels and I thought she only had 2-inchers on at the time,so that's why I gave her an extra inch.
Fine looking ladt she is too.

Hope you are pleased with your purchase when it arrives BenFongTorres, how about an update when it arrives?
I got my shopping fix in Wallis yesterday.I wanted a black dress for my nephew's 21st party soon. Sorry, I'm not a techie so can't do a link to it, search on the Wallis website for 092947001 bib front trim dress, even got a great cmpliment off my husband....not told him I now need shoes and evening bag yet!!![/QUOTE]

Sure,will do.
By the way do you have to tell your hubby that last part??:sun:

the dresses from this range are big fitting as I had to send one back because it was too big, I am a size 8-10 and the dress was definitely bigger than a normal 10 off the high street.

I love Karen Millen but think her clothes are big fitting and would say that this range is similar size wise

the dresses measure quite snug across the bust though and the leagnths are not forgiving also hated the cap sleeves but the material and colours looked good.

The shape of the dress is ok but I absolutely hate all that awful gold embroidery, which looks so cheap IMO.

Well I have to say this is the first piece of QVC 'fashion' that I've ever liked the look of.

I also liked this dress - including the embellishment. JR did say the sizing was generous before she told us she was wearing the 10. The lining idea puts me off though as I don't want to wear something that might ride up and feel restrictive. But I guess that gives the range a point of difference to market themselves...

The embellishment is what makes it so attractive imo and I suppose you could always cut the lining out.

I got my shopping fix in Wallis yesterday.I wanted a black dress for my nephew's 21st party soon. Sorry, I'm not a techie so can't do a link to it, search on the Wallis website for 092947001 bib front trim dress, even got a great cmpliment off my husband....not told him I now need shoes and evening bag yet!!!

http://www.wallis.co.uk/webapp/wcs/...ategory_rn=209261&productId=1786172&langId=-1

Very nice.

Although we give QVC a lot of stick about their fashion, you have to admit that they are bang up to date with this one if Wallis are selling something similar. Also, I've seen lots of the Tiana B type pleated dresses (eg http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.147439) so they don't ALWAYS get it wrong. Hope this continues.

PS Glen totally ruined the 12am hour for me. I was screaming at the tele telling him to shut up (how sad am I?!) and hubbie said "you tell him, darling".

No doubt, he'll be popping up (like the shopkeeper in Mr Benn for those of us old enough to remember him) all day today. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!

Pandora, that is a lovely dress!

Debbie has just said she is wearing the size 12 in the TSV-I am surprised she would be wearing larger than Julia tbh-and I don't think Julia looks that slim at the moment despite all the weight she says she has lost. Did it all go offer her face? As she always claimed to be a small anyway, she must be an extra extra small now if her weight loss is to be believed. They say TVadds 10lb though-if that's the sae then some of those modela must look ill in real life!

Well it's sold out,but I didn't like it.
It reminded me of a "bell boy" outfit and was over embelished for my taste.

I love that Wallis dress - might be checking that out come payday!

not keen on the TSV, I don't like gold-tone on anything (clothes, jewellery, accessories etc) as it just does not suit my colouring at all.

Might have been tempted had the bib/embellishment been more like the Wallis one!

Had to say it did annoy me to hear JR tell us all that she had to run up the stairs to order 4. Despite that, I really don't like cap sleeves as they show off the worst of your arms! A lot of her stuff is very low cut too. I'm this would look great on a fuller figure but would swamp a "skinny minny" like me :)

Latest posts

Back