Ronni Nicole TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The shape of the dress is ok but I absolutely hate all that awful gold embroidery, which looks so cheap IMO.

Well I have to say this is the first piece of QVC 'fashion' that I've ever liked the look of.

I also liked this dress - including the embellishment. JR did say the sizing was generous before she told us she was wearing the 10. The lining idea puts me off though as I don't want to wear something that might ride up and feel restrictive. But I guess that gives the range a point of difference to market themselves...

The embellishment is what makes it so attractive imo and I suppose you could always cut the lining out.

Well it's sold out,but I didn't like it.
It reminded me of a "bell boy" outfit and was over embelished for my taste.

Well it's the embellishment which SOLD it for me, that and the cut.

With me, I either like something instantly or I don't. No dithering. That was the case with this dress. I look forward to meeting them(teal&black) in person.:)

such fibbers

Nice of Dame Helen Mirren to pop in and help with sales pitch................. Work must be slow.

Oh, so glad I aint the only one who thought HM had turned up !

Dont anyone be put off that stocks have sold out either - as they tell you on screen. 4 hours after a One Time Only had sold out in purple in all sizes, I managed to go on line and pick up my size in........ purple !!! Equally when JR said they had no more stock left, and the show finished at 5.30, again not true, they could have stayed until 6 with all the stock they had left on their web site !

Nice of Dame Helen Mirren to pop in and help with sales pitch................. Work must be slow.

Ha ha, she does have a bit of the Mirren now that you mention it.

I thought Ouida was a bit coked up last night(sorry is that actionable??), she was so jittery and nervous and made zero eye-contact with the camera. Could have just been jet-lag though.

I think she looks like a cloning of Carol McGiffin, Meryl Street and Jenny Bond LOL!

haven't seen any of the tsv,just had a look on the website and the photo makes it look terribly unflattering on the model - but by all accounts,it must have been good by the views on here.

more concerned that someones written a review already and its been published????!!!! cannot understand the reasoning behind some of qvc's reviews and what get published.

Just had a look on website (I know it's not the most reliable of sites but....) and the teal is still available in a 10 and the red in all sizes from 12 upwards so if any of you think you've missed out, you may not have done !!!

Btw, I only looked out of interest - no intention of buying as I would look like a sack of potatoes in one I reckon. And I'm off to London for a Liz Earle facial next week :mysmilie_844: so need my pennies for that (especially as Zara is opposite...:grin:)

and superglue the christmas tree embellishments around the neckline, so they don't drop off .... :thinking:

more concerned that someones written a review already and its been published????!!!! cannot understand the reasoning behind some of qvc's reviews and what get published.
Went to have a look and there is this one too :clapping:

Me Me Me
"Have to agree with the previous reviewer regarding the length of these dresses - it seems to me that there is no "in between" length to Ronni dresses. You either have maxi or above the knee - how about a regular length dress that most women can wear and feel elegant and smart and not conscious of the knees!
I was watching the repeat of the launch of the TSV this morning and have to say how "annoyed" I was with Julia Roberts. Even if I had wanted to order a dress and this would have been impossible as they were all selling out - Julia was boasting that she had ordered this one and that one - yes - but should COULD get in before the sell outs as she ordered them before they went to air - did this annoy any one else as well?
"

It appears that ol JR has universal annoyance factor...or is it one of us b*tches on here?? :mysmilie_62:

If anyone is interested TK Maxx(on website) have some Ronnie Nicole(quite limited but some!) on sale for about half the price of qvc at the moment. I think they had a Tiana B on there too.

I ordered a maxi dress which I realy liked(from QVC) but being a shorta*** sadly twas too long......
however I would realy like to a Ronnie Nicole dress and perhaps one day QVC will order in enough stock "tuts" for me to purchase one before they r sold out!!!!

I came on here thinking everyone would hate this dress like I did. It just goes to show our different tastes.

My TSV'S(black & teal) came just this minute, gonna try them on and report back.

Hurry up woman, I want to know if the hem of the lining ends up around your waist when you move.

Hurry up woman, I want to know if the hem of the lining ends up around your waist when you move.

I loves them, I do,I do,I do.

Firstly,I have the size 12's, even though I'm a high street 14. The 12's fit perfectly. They are knee length on me and I'm 5'6.

I like the teal better than the black which surprises me, as I have so many black clothes.

The most amazing thing, is this "Oh So Slim" fabric. They are not kidding!! I am gonna toot my own horn here and say I look AMAZING from behind, like I just spent 2 months 4 hours a day at the gym, it really makes the most of your figure.

Yes, you have to sort out the lining,straighten out underneath your clothes and all that palaver, but once it's in place, it stays and doesn't wiggle up when you walk.

So I would recommend these dresses to anyone on the forum, even if you didn't like this TSV.

Glad you like yours BFT.

I nearly went for it but can't really afford it at the mo so had to pass.

I was having a read of the reviews to see what other people thought and came across this:

"Mine has arrived today, ordered in black as a TSV. It is perfect, so much so, that after trying it on, I kept it on, with a little black shrug, purple tights and a pair of black patent ballet pumps to go to a funeral. I looked lovely, even though I say so myself! I am a size 14, 5'4" tall, and this dress fits perfectly. The length is just right, just on my knee, and the body firming underskirt does just that - smooths out all my lumps and bumps. I think I will get lots of wear out of this dress, for all sorts of occasions.
Would recommend to anyone."

I'm gobsmacked. I was thinking of purchasing this dress for New Years Eve. Does anyone else think they must "look lovely" when they go to a funeral? Appropriate, yes. But lovely? And I don't think this dress is at all appropriate for such an occasion.

What does anyone else think?

Glad you like yours BFT.

I nearly went for it but can't really afford it at the mo so had to pass.

I was having a read of the reviews to see what other people thought and came across this:

"Mine has arrived today, ordered in black as a TSV. It is perfect, so much so, that after trying it on, I kept it on, with a little black shrug, purple tights and a pair of black patent ballet pumps to go to a funeral. I looked lovely, even though I say so myself! I am a size 14, 5'4" tall, and this dress fits perfectly. The length is just right, just on my knee, and the body firming underskirt does just that - smooths out all my lumps and bumps. I think I will get lots of wear out of this dress, for all sorts of occasions.
Would recommend to anyone."

I'm gobsmacked. I was thinking of purchasing this dress for New Years Eve. Does anyone else think they must "look lovely" when they go to a funeral? Appropriate, yes. But lovely? And I don't think this dress is at all appropriate for such an occasion.

What does anyone else think?

Well I think it depends on the deceased. If it's a gay man he will insist that you look fabulous for his sending off ,a la Alexander McQueen, etc
I think you want to look presentable at a funeral, maybe even fabulous. I think maybe the reviewers choice to state that was a bit innappropriate.

I think you should deffo still purchase it for New Year if you like, it's instant fab with no effort.

Latest posts

Back