Ronni Nicole Fashion TSV 16/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Claire mentioned wearing spanx under this dress. Why didn't the brand have it's slimming underskirt? Afterall it's the "Oh so Slim" lining that launched the brand; without it it's just another brand flogging polyester frocks.

Julia on now in the tsv. I will say no more but I would use the word clingy.:mysmilie_13: Shes in a 12.

Having just read your post, I changed the channel to see what she looks like in the TSV. I think I'll keep my thoughts to myself.

However, if people want a dress that is unflattering, has ridiculous sleeves and shows every lump and bump then this is the dress to go for.

She looks awful in that dress and its too tight plus she looks as of she`s really gone mad with either the instant tan or sunbathing.

Having just read your post, I changed the channel to see what she looks like in the TSV. I think I'll keep my thoughts to myself.

However, if people want a dress that is unflattering, has ridiculous sleeves and shows every lump and bump then this is the dress to go for.

I did notice that she was trying not to stand sideways but not succeeding. The plus size model looks just as bad. Unfortunately I have lumps in the same places so it certainly wouldn't be for me and thousands of others I would think.

Julia on now in the tsv. I will say no more but I would use the word clingy.:mysmilie_13: Shes in a 12.

Seriously!! Julia is in a size 12? the bust is 36" and that is the garment measurement! Why do I miss the best clips?

Not being a skinny minnie this is one dress I would avoid like the plague and IMO only the slimmest models look half decent in it. JR and the larger models look awful, as would I and even Chuntley had saddlebags where her thighs poked through underneath her shapewear. Dreadful dress but strangely it appears to be selling and some sizes and colours are only available on waitlist.

I have an almost identical dress (minus the slightly too high slit at the back and with considerably less voluminous sleeves) from Matalan for the princely sum of £12...probably made in the same factory

Not being a skinny minnie this is one dress I would avoid like the plague and IMO only the slimmest models look half decent in it. JR and the larger models look awful, as would I and even Chuntley had saddlebags where her thighs poked through underneath her shapewear. Dreadful dress but strangely it appears to be selling and some sizes and colours are only available on waitlist.

It will be interesting to see the reviews.

Just caught sight of Julia, size 12 my ****.A size 16 might start to look better.If I looked like that I would take it straight off again.

They are not showing much of Julia, I switched on ten mins ago and in that time have only heard her voice.

Just had a quick look, and there are absolutely no kind words for how Jilly Halliday looks in that dress, no there really aren't.

Just had a quick look, and there are absolutely no kind words for how Jilly Halliday looks in that dress, no there really aren't.

I have a few words but unfortunately none of them are kind.I have never in all my days seen anything as awful as Jilly in that red dress. Hideous is actually not strong enough IMO.

Poor Jilly she looks so uncomfortable, trying to hide her stomach.

Latest posts

Back