Rodial Skincare TSV 9/10/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just watched the Ali Young film on this and it suggests that four items are full size with the cleanser being trial size. I thought she said value is over £200.

Does anyone have any idea what the TSV is priced at?

I may be tempted although am trying to rein in my Q shopping at the moment (and quite successfully too which says a lot about their appeal as I have very little willpower normally!).

SORRY ALL!!! When I wrote this I only saw page 1 of this thread so pricing has already been discussed. Not formally confirmed yet though I don't think.

Last edited:
Just watched Ali Youngs vid on this. What a load of waffle! Did she actually say anything that meant anything. Was just a string of buzz words and adjectives to me.

BORING. Hope for Rodial their guest presenter is a better advocate.

The TSV is live on QVC's website now. It's £60.43 including p&p of £5.95

If anyone ordered at this price phone Q and they should refund the difference. If they refuse tell them you won't accept delivery of the higher priced set and will re-order at the lower price. You shouldn't have any bother though. This approach also works for any product ordered that is reduced in Last Clicks within your 30 day MBG period for the item ordered at a higher price. Hope this makes sense.

Ali has just asked why a range is called "dragon's blood", to which Daniel replied, because inside the sap is a red liquid. So that explains the blood part, where does the connection with the dragon come from?

If anyone ordered at this price phone Q and they should refund the difference. If they refuse tell them you won't accept delivery of the higher priced set and will re-order at the lower price. You shouldn't have any bother though. This approach also works for any product ordered that is reduced in Last Clicks within your 30 day MBG period for the item ordered at a higher price. Hope this makes sense.

This is the TSV price - £54.48 plus £5.95 is £60.43

Just watched the video of the TSV presentation from midnight - what is with the phase 'a full half size' from AY. That is not grammatically correct at all surely???

This is the TSV price - £54.48 plus £5.95 is £60.43

Doh! I misunderstood! (happens a lot! ) :mysmilie_59:

The Rodial rep (sorry Bland Ambassador) keeps saying the TSV today is the first from Rodial but in May they had a "TSV" on "Got To Have It Day" It was 205729. Very similar to the TSV today (about £54 too) it was a 6 piece Glamtox set with a lip balm, full (full full if you're AY!) sizes of the serum, night cream and eye cream plus smaller sizes of the cleanser and the day cream.

Has anyone tried this range?

Just watched the video of the TSV presentation from midnight - what is with the phase 'a full half size' from AY. That is not grammatically correct at all surely???

She talks a load of rubbish in general.

The Rodial rep (sorry Bland Ambassador) keeps saying the TSV today is the first from Rodial but in May they had a "TSV" on "Got To Have It Day" It was 205729. Very similar to the TSV today (about £54 too) it was a 6 piece Glamtox set with a lip balm, full (full full if you're AY!) sizes of the serum, night cream and eye cream plus smaller sizes of the cleanser and the day cream.

I don't remember seeing this. At least it wasn't a lot cheaper than this TSV. lol!

I have used samples from the Rodial range earlier this year, but started using my sample of the day cream at the start of the week and I do actually quite like it. It is light, sinks in quickly and has a matt texture.

I've had a couple of samples, the products were pleasurable to use, I can't comment on any long term effects as they were only 2 week samples, and I'm 29 so a little under the target age for the glamtox range. That said, it's extremely expensive stuff if you get into it and buy the products outside of a TSV, and I feel there are just as effective products at lower prices.

Have to say I quite like the rep for this brand. He's well turned out, skin looks good, knows his products in detail. Other brand ambassadors take note!

I see there's an ebayer selling the night cream at £123!!! Bonkers when the rrp is £90! :EasyMoney: I notice there are several TSV items appearing on ebay with the QVC photos. :mysmilie_365: I'm guessing if you offer to collect item in person today they'd fob you off until their TSVs have arrived :mysmilie_506:

I see there's an ebayer selling the night cream at £123!!! Bonkers when the rrp is £90! :EasyMoney: I notice there are several TSV items appearing on ebay with the QVC photos. :mysmilie_365: I'm guessing if you offer to collect item in person today they'd fob you off until their TSVs have arrived :mysmilie_506:

It was the same the other day, items from NI TSV appeared on the day!

its things like that, really P*** me off... whether its a kipling TSV that i couldn't get as it sold out in the colour i wanted to then find it on ebay at double the price or even things you can't buy on Q like concert tickets, surely these people should have morals and not just try to make a quick buck, people who genuinely want them can't take advantage of the good prices or priority booking due to ebayers taking all they can to sell them on for more money... sorry if i'm offending anyone, i'm anti ebay at the moment and woke up grouchy this morning:mysmilie_50:

Aw I've bought some bargains on ebay over the years and it's a great place to buy stuff that's been discontinued elsewhere while I wean myself off them (make up in particular). I've also sold plenty of stuff from QVC over the past decade but these tend to be the bits from TSVs or other sets that won't get used. I wouldn't risk buying to sell because I'm sure I'd end up with even more "stuff" than I already have if it doesn't sell.

The danger with buying from a seller who relies on QVC pictures in their listing is that their TSV might never arrive or might take a week to be delivered (knowing how hit and miss Q deliveries can be). I'd rather see a photo of the actual literal item I'm buying.

Just started using Rodial after buying a special offer try me from the actual Rodial site. The products are lovely to use. I have problematic skin and have tried all sorts including Dermalogica, Decleor and Elemis so I was keen to try another brand and Rodial seems to be suiting me. It is expensive so if I continue to use it I will always be looking to discount buy.

Its always happened on ebay, people put up the item straight away. Often wondered what happens if it does not arrived in time or damaged.

I have always got good deals on ebay for bits of QVC TSVs, but I usually wait a while and its Elemis.

Latest posts

Back