Rod?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now I really am psychic. How on earth did I know that one whisper of the word "Matt" and Mummy Bear would come rushing out of her cave?
19.gif
xxx

Can't coppppeeeeee with proper presenters!!! Love the egotistical male model, the ex BBC warwickshire presenter and the backstage barry..... what's carol?? Has she presented elsewhere?

N xxxx

Oh I love Barry too!! He's my fave!!! Jamie tends to get a bit loud for me, I have to admit, especially if I am a wee bit hung over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obvioiusly it would increase Rockstv customer base enormously if they did go on live TV. However, I think their prices would have to rise as well - which would be a down side for us.

Personally though, and this is being totally selfish - I hope they DON'T go onto live TV - I like the 'little' family we have online here.

However, it is a well known fact that change is something not generally liked by the human race - well, this one tiny part of it anyway lol.

I'm bad enough flitting thru the channels on the tv, with the laptop on my knee watching rocks, if they went on telly, i think my husband would have to surgically remove the remote from my grasp, or buy a second telly and add multiroom!! however it would be lovely to see Rod and Matt back on our screens xx

Latest posts

Back