Rockport

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WOW WOW AND WOW AGAIN!
I have finally found my boot heaven! Husband is going to kill me but its my b'day soon so big raspberry to him! Thank you so much for the website sillysausage/tia

I think the QVC peeps who most definitely read this thread must have had the day spoiled by all this talks of Rockport shopping on a site which is NOT QVC on the day that Rockport have a TSV... :mysmilie_219:
Well read and learn about Quality, value and convenience, guys!:mysmilie_17:

If you like Rockport, check out www.javari.co.uk. It's a sister site to amazon, and it's fab, with great discounts, free next day delivery with city link and free returns. I've had some veritable bargains from there...

Thank you for the heads up on this. I had seen it pop up on Amazon but it's good to get a recommendation. Pay day today and 2 pairs of shoes now purchased! :mysmilie_696:

I thought the rockport tsv was so boring (sorry,no offence meant if you bought it)

You just know the tsv is going to be trainer/loafer style and washable - yeah,very good,but all the tsv's are much of a much.They obviously do some quite funky boots and heels - why not that as a tsv for a change?

Latest posts

Back