Rob Locke - The Story So Far

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Didn't know who he was! Interesing read though I thought the bit of him doing the Microsoft ad for buying jewellery for the wife and being on GemsTV was quite funny. Or an ironic in-joke :tongue:

Rob Locke:The Story So Far.

Wow! to be confronted with those pics is a bit.......erm,how can I put this?? extra strength.
Subtlety anyone?

However,it was nice to read his update,what a roller-coaster.I did like Rob on QVC and still miss him.

Glad he's making a go of it and being successful,even with all the trials and tribulations.

Well done.:happy:

I see him poping up on the tv ads for the new Windows thing.

His melt downs after he broke up with his partner on QVC are a legend. In the middle of a jewellery show he would start telling us how unhappy he was and just went on.

Car crash live tv at its best.

Wow! to be confronted with those pics is a bit.......erm,how can I put this?? extra strength.
Subtlety anyone?

However,it was nice to read his update,what a roller-coaster.I did like Rob on QVC and still miss him.

Glad he's making a go of it and being successful,even with all the trials and tribulations.

Well done.:happy:

I liked him too and I'm pleased to have such good news of him.

He's always been a very open person and reveals a lot of himself. Being the opposite myself, I do admire that in him and other people.

He used to give details of candlelit baths with whatever woman he was with at the time too.
He used to post on here quite regularly if memory serves me right:bandit:

I didn't care for him at all, he came across (to me) as smarmy and full of himself. He was good at his job if I remember rightly but there was\is something about him that made me squirm. As soon as I saw the David Brent character in "The Office" I thought of him.

Latest posts

Back