RJ TSV 2.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 82
  • RJ TSV 3.jpg
    RJ TSV 3.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 75
  • RJ TSV 4.jpg
    RJ TSV 4.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 71
I do need to top up with flower power and would have bought the TSV had it not been paired with root booster because I bought a 3kg tub of that a few weeks ago.

I just bought a box of Miracle grow its gone down to £4.25 did not really need it but hey!

My gran always used tomato feed and her garden was lovely. I have my "brands" and as I'm not a great gardener once I found flower power and it worked I've always used it. It is better than Miracle Grow which I used before. Each to their own as Super would say.

CC

My seed plugs were doing great and I had some outside in a cold frame. I had a tray of tagetes but found half of them dead last week. Don’t know if It was a slug eating them or what but unless they recover it will be a disappointment. I hadn’t realised they were just marigolds which I don’t like but all the same I had put a lot of time into the ruddy things!

Thompson and Morgan plug plants. I have a love hate love relationship with them. I love how cheap the prices are. I hate when I get the plug plants where the plug is half the size of a thimble. All is redeemed when 6 weeks later they have romped away and you have got quality sturdy plants for very few pennies a plant!

Those tiny plugs never survive for me so I resist ordering them. Garden bargains have these free, just pay £6.99 p and p. I get a lot of their free plugs and most of them are good. One or two wither but for the price you can't complain. This is a "today only" offer.

I did buy 36 Perennial plants 3 varieties of gorgeous perennials from T&M. Teeny tiny but now filled 3 inch pots which would cost £3 each in a fancy Graden centre and I am being generous. They all cost me 30p each. Just got 36 Begonias the apricot shades. Again really tiny I know I will lose a few thats nature but fingers crossed a bit of skill and they will look glorious, again for pennies.

Latest posts

Back