Richard Jackson TSV 28/05/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alison K just said that hose is soo stong u can cut it with a pair of scissors :smirk: ummm how does that work then, mayb engage the brain before the gob Alison.

Last edited:
if you love your garden and can afford to pay for a water feature that is electrically powered go for it. my neighbours husband made me a stone urn with a water pump attatched and I have had it 15 years now. I have plants growing round it and it lovely. buying these plastic solar powered things which I have bought in the past are a lot of bother and not long lasting

if you love your garden and can afford to pay for a water feature that is electrically powered go for it. my neighbours husband made me a stone urn with a water pump attatched and I have had it 15 years now. I have plants growing round it and it lovely. buying these plastic solar powered things which I have bought in the past are a lot of bother and not long last
Boffy - How do you keep the water clean?

if you love your garden and can afford to pay for a water feature that is electrically powered go for it. my neighbours husband made me a stone urn with a water pump attatched and I have had it 15 years now. I have plants growing round it and it lovely. buying these plastic solar powered things which I have bought in the past are a lot of bother and not long last
Boffy - How do you keep the water clean?

I just top up the water and it works never cleaned it honestly. its sealed though and I just top it up with a watering can

I have not seen the tsv yet but i would always recommend a mains powered pump far more reliable.

I love my garden, but with all the rain we've been having I don't think I need a water feature ........ so I'm not buying.

last summer I did not sit out side long enough to warrant turing it on sadly I remner the 1970's heatwaves

Latest posts

Back