Revlon, Cartier, Tova, Prai....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yesterday she gave away one of her couture tote bags worth £70.00, cough cough, with one of her
sets at £39.96. Sold out, but that tote was not worth that money, she says she sells them in
Australia . Her CV is very interesting, never bought any of her stuff

No gold, like all that stuff she has in her products, 24k of course he he

Interesting. So she arrived at Revlon to take up a paralegal internship but after taking a closer look at her they decided to put her on the Revlon counter in Macy's. She has the gift of the gab girls and after a varied career to say the least, finally found a niche for her own range. But how come this ancient prai root with its astounding properties has been languishing for centuries being frittered away on Thai ladies' stretch marks, just waiting for Cathy to spot its potential for the wrinklies of the western world? Truly remarkable. And has the western world been suitably grateful? Well, a few shopping telly types seem quite keen if that counts. I haven't seen the handbag range but somehow doubt she can give it her full attention what with the demands of foraging for the root.

Interesting. So she arrived at Revlon to take up a paralegal internship but after taking a closer look at her they decided to put her on the Revlon counter in Macy's. She has the gift of the gab girls and after a varied career to say the least, finally found a niche for her own range. But how come this ancient prai root with its astounding properties has been languishing for centuries being frittered away on Thai ladies' stretch marks, just waiting for Cathy to spot its potential for the wrinklies of the western world? Truly remarkable. And has the western world been suitably grateful? Well, a few shopping telly types seem quite keen if that counts. I haven't seen the handbag range but somehow doubt she can give it her full attention what with the demands of foraging for the root.

Same as Dennis from Ojon going up the river, to collect the nuts from the native people, who had been using it for years

and years for everything. At least now they all seem to have jobs and houses etc, from this range being popular, so thats

good :happy:

Same as Dennis from Ojon going up the river, to collect the nuts from the native people, who had been using it for years

and years for everything. At least now they all seem to have jobs and houses etc, from this range being popular, so thats

good :happy:

Do you mean the natives? If they get a good deal that's a definite plus. I read somewhere that Dennis has made an absolute mint from Ojon so it'll be second and third homes for him. I haven't tried any of these products but maybe the nut has more going for it than the root!

Jobs and houses... And cars, banks, loans, mortgages, anti depressants. another 20 years and there'll be chavvy kids and a drug problem.

Thanks Dennis.

All this talk of Dennis's nuts has got my attention, beats the rugby cup final hands down:blush:

Do you mean the natives? If they get a good deal that's a definite plus. I read somewhere that Dennis has made an absolute mint from Ojon so it'll be second and third homes for him. I haven't tried any of these products but maybe the nut has more going for it than the root!

Yes i meant at least the people who were doing all the hard work in the jungle have benefited from
his project. He"s set up schools and houses for them, so very good. Think he lost a lot of money
when him and his ex wife split up, he used to say the jar that started it all was from her grandmother i think, so how
that works out i don"t know. He"s been taken over now, by some big company and the goods are
going downhill . I"ve stopped buying, using up all my old stash

Wonder if the Prai woman is in the market for any of the rocks they'll be bringing back from the Mars exploration, she'd be able to hype that good and proper with some spiel about" everlasting water buried fathoms deep on the red planet of mystery"

Latest posts

Back