Revitalash 3 Piece Lash & Brow Collection TSV 05/07/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks, I use revitalash and revitabrow regularly, but only buy it when it's on offer.
Before using these products my eyelashes were thin, sparse and short and have never been any different until now - I now have lashes to put mascara on and my brows are much darker and thicker.
Not cheap, but it dies work.
Any idea on price yet?

Thanks, I use revitalash and revitabrow regularly, but only buy it when it's on offer.
Before using these products my eyelashes were thin, sparse and short and have never been any different until now - I now have lashes to put mascara on and my brows are much darker and thicker.
Not cheap, but it dies work.
Any idea on price yet?

wont know a price till the day

Oh sod it. I have just bought it full price. :(

If it was from Q return it within your 30 day MBG, but as you will lose out on P&P use it for a couple of weeks first ;) but shhh i didnt say that :mysmilie_59:

Revitalash 3 Piece Lash & Brow Collection
Item Number: 208616
QVC Price £135.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.97
P&P £5.95

3 Easy Pay instalments of £29.99, plus P&P

This collection from Revitalash includes hero products Revitabrow and a supersize version of Revitalash, both designed to condition and strengthen for fuller and thicker-looking brows and lashes; plus the Volumizing Mascara for strong lash definition. Aim for a full and defined eye area and benefit from an incredible beauty boost with this set from the award-winning brand Revitlash.

Contains:

1 x RevitaLash Advanced (3.5ml; supersize) - winner of QVC Customer Beauty Awards 2014, this highly-concentrated conditioner has a gentle, non-irritating formula to help condition and nourish your lashes. Perfect for dry, brittle and short lashes, it contains BioPeptin Complex, ginseng, swertia japonica, saw palmetto and wheat protein. Lasts up to six months
1 x RevitaBrow Advanced (3ml) - designed to create thicker and fuller-looking brows this conditioning, highly-concentrated formula is ideal for eyebrows that have suffered from years of over-tweezing and waxing or are just generally sparse. Contains BioPeptin Complex, calendula, swertia japonica and panax ginseng
1 x Volumizing Mascara (7.39ml) in Raven - black. A long-wearing, water-resistant and buildable mascara to define your lashes while helping to condition, smooth and protect, giving the appearance of thicker and fuller lashes. Contains biotin, panthenol, polymers and natural plant waxes

How to use:
RevitaLash Advanced:

Once a day, apply a thin line to clean and dry eyelashes above the level of the skin
One brush stroke is sufficient to cover eyelashes - only a small amount is needed
Ensure RevitaLash is dry before applying make-up
For best results, use consistently
Please note: there is no added benefit to using more than once per day

RevitaBrow Advanced:

Using the doe-foot applicator, apply once a day to clean and dry eyebrows
Apply a few short strokes onto each eyebrow - only a small amount is needed
Ensure RevitaBrow is dry before applying make-up or other products
For best results, use consistently
Please note: there is no added benefit to using more than once per day

Mascara:

Apply mascara, wiggling at the base of the eyelash to separate lashes, then twirl upward and outward
For a natural look apply one coat, for a more dramatic look apply two coats
To extend the product’s life, do not pump the wand inside the tube - this allows air into the tube and may cause the product to dry out faster

Behind the brand
RevitaLash was developed by Dr. Michael Brinkenhoff - a practicing ophthalmologist of over 25 years - for his wife Gayle. After suffering from a long-term illness, Gayle noticed her eyelashes looked sparse and thin. After extensive research, Dr. Brinkenhoff, together with a team of cosmetic chemists, created a product that truly gave the look of renewed vitality to Gayle’s eyelashes, and so RevitaLash was born.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208616

I never know why they include the mascara or brow tint stuff? Really people have their favourite brand of mascara or brow product anyway. Just give them the last and brow stuff and bet they would be happy.

To be honest I have tried the RevitaLash, it works and have found that the mascara is very good, rich black and no flaking, never tried the RevitaBrow though and probably wouldn't have tried if it wasn't included, so that will be new to me and having had my hair fall out through stress and medication last year, every little helps and 2 products out of 3 ain't bad considering their individual prices.

To be honest I have tried the RevitaLash, it works and have found that the mascara is very good, rich black and no flaking, never tried the RevitaBrow though and probably wouldn't have tried if it wasn't included, so that will be new to me and having had my hair fall out through stress and medication last year, every little helps and 2 products out of 3 ain't bad considering their individual prices.

Yeah, it looks good if it works!! Fairly pricey but will maybe give it a go. A lot of good reviews about this product. :mysmilie_59:

I watched the programme towards the end, didn't order anything as thankfully my eyelashes and eyebrows are quite thick and dark and ordinary dark brown or black mascara is fine, but what didn't impress me was the male guest from the company who couldn't get his percentages right. DF was talking to him about something - not sure in what context - and firstly he said 40%, then 25%, then changed it to something else, then settled for one of the percentages he'd already quoted. Sorry, but this puts me right off if someone does this and tries to flannel - if you're not sure, just fess up and say so, it looks far worse to keep changing your story.

Yeah, it looks good if it works!! Fairly pricey but will maybe give it a go. A lot of good reviews about this product. :mysmilie_59:

Revitalash definitely worked brilliantly for me, the difference was startling to be honest! I don't need the eyebrow stuff and didn't like the mascara. You do need to keep using it to maintain your lovely long lashes. I found it to be too pricey to keep re purchasing so changed over to Rapidlash, (available from Boots), which works just as well for me. Now I buy it from Amazon on subscribe and save which costs me about £22 every three months. That's a 3ml size so not much smaller than the Revitalash in today's TSV, and in my opinion is just as good.

Revitalash definitely worked brilliantly for me, the difference was startling to be honest! I don't need the eyebrow stuff and didn't like the mascara. You do need to keep using it to maintain your lovely long lashes. I found it to be too pricey to keep re purchasing so changed over to Rapidlash, (available from Boots), which works just as well for me. Now I buy it from Amazon on subscribe and save which costs me about £22 every three months. That's a 3ml size so not much smaller than the Revitalash in today's TSV, and in my opinion is just as good.
I agree it is just as good in the past I have bought Revitalash,but it really is way to expensive.

made my eyelids very sore and irritated my eyes. did work but very long thin sparse lashes was not a look i wanted

Latest posts

Back