Reviews Black Hole.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was looking at the last Spanx TSV a couple of weeks ago (Spanx leggings) and was surprised to see that every single review was 1 star, all saying that they couldn't get them past their knees they were so small! When I look today the item has disappeared from the website and all the bad reviews with it.

The same item is sold on QVC US and when I watched the video the presenters were saying that you MUST size down on them as they came out small. Why weren't we told this? Just don't know how they could get this so wrong - does no-one check the sizing???

In QVC UK nobody seems to check anything except that the lights are on and the camera running these days. The professionalism and attention to detail has nosedived as the aggressive tactics have increased. All the selly telly channels seem to be involved in a race to the bottom. It must be a vicious fight for survival in a climate where people are less and less inclined to watch tv live and instead watch when they want to. Rather knackers their sales model.

In QVC UK nobody seems to check anything except that the lights are on and the camera running these days. The professionalism and attention to detail has nosedived as the aggressive tactics have increased. All the selly telly channels seem to be involved in a race to the bottom. It must be a vicious fight for survival in a climate where people are less and less inclined to watch tv live and instead watch when they want to. Rather knackers their sales model.

Sadly I agree. Lost it's touch for so many reasons and I know am not alone in thinking this! :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back