Returns?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just put that on their QVC facebook page, so wil be interesting to see if they reply, i'm so cross, very poor customer
service.

You Go, Girl!!!

That'll learn'em to mess with Our Barkly(LetMeAt'Em)Sparbs! :heart: x

That'll learn'em to mess with Our Barkly(LetMeAt'Em)Sparbs! :heart: x
Ha ha snarly, well so far , nearly an hour, and they've not responded at all. Love your style (LetMeAt'M)Sparbs, if only........ i'm a weakling at times. Love your latest saying, so true.

BarklySparbs x

Now snuggle down as I'm going to tell you about my dream. :sleepy::sleepy:

"I'm running a fairly medium sized restaurant ticking over nicely ... a few more diners discover my restaurant and suddenly my business is really popular .... I employ some extra staff to keep up with demand and my business grows fairly quickly ... I start to get a bit greedy and believe I'm invincible whilst other businesses around me are struggling... I continue to expand... some of my new staff aren't as good as my old small team and they don't understand my values or what my diners want, and don't get the best deals for me with suppliers .... whilst my new waitresses put off some of my diners thinking there are new diners now so if my loyal regular diners aren't happy, well win a few/lose a few ... as the recession starts to bite and people eat out less I start to offer incentives - I've never allowed credit before but things change don't they... so now I'm selling less, waiting 4 times as long to get paid, but suppliers still need their money... so I start to employ less people behind the scenes and I increase my overheads and pass these onto my customers (some necessity but in any case the little extra income helps) but its still not enough ... what do I do as I'm now on a day to day basis paying out more to suppliers than I'm getting in from diners... well someone will have to wait and if those girls in the office take a big longer to answer the phone and process the refunds for dissatisfied customers....I can live another day."

When I wake up from my dream I hope it has a happy ending :sleepy::sleepy:zzzzzz

Ha ha DJ, that wasn't a dream but a nightmare, but i get the drift, too true. Customer care goes when people get slack and think

they're invincible and keeping up with the jones'es by tweeting, oh that'll help us win customers, get them to tweet, and we'll

stand there with our Apple i pods, which are hardly on, and that;ll make all the young customers want to shop with us...... NOT

Returning multiple packages to QVC? Try Parcelforce consignment! If you search the QVC board for posts including "parcelforce" you'll see I've repeated the info a few times. I'd always ask the post office to compare with a first class recorded total if I sent them individually but on the whole Parcelforce is cheaper, fully trackable (more like RM special delvery) and guaranteed to arrive in 48 hours. The only proviso is they must all be addressed to the same post code, they travel together in their own sack but the returns dept will be happy to receive them each individually wrapped with their bar-coded label. 17 parcels (depending on the total weight of the consignment might cost around £12-14.

Jude xx

Returning multiple packages to QVC? Try Parcelforce consignment! If you search the QVC board for posts including "parcelforce" you'll see I've repeated the info a few times. I'd always ask the post office to compare with a first class recorded total if I sent them individually but on the whole Parcelforce is cheaper, fully trackable (more like RM special delvery) and guaranteed to arrive in 48 hours. The only proviso is they must all be addressed to the same post code, they travel together in their own sack but the returns dept will be happy to receive them each individually wrapped with their bar-coded label. 17 parcels (depending on the total weight of the consignment might cost around £12-14.

Jude xx

Going off this post a little - has anyone sent an item back later than the date required. I should have returned something by today!! Thanks

ScareySpice - I'm sure yours was an unwanted ChristmasPresent so you have 'til the 25th. :nudge, nudge:wink, wink: x Snarly

Going off this post a little - has anyone sent an item back later than the date required. I should have returned something by today!! Thanks

I haven't but I read somewhere that QVC returned the item and charged for the return of the item back to the customer!!

If the item is faulty or not as described, then a call to customer services may result in a returns label :call:

It's developing a fault even as I type, scaryspice...go and check the item, whatever it is, there's bound to be something that has only just come to your attention but which ruins to for you!

But the Xmas pressie route would be my preference!

Jude xx

Please excuse me if this appears to be a stupid question - but if you return something due to it being faulty should they refund the original p&p. They sent me a label to return it.

Thanks
Tracey
x

Please excuse me if this appears to be a stupid question - but if you return something due to it being faulty should they refund the original p&p. They sent me a label to return it.

Thanks
Tracey
x

YES you should get it automatically, but on the letter they sent you with the label, write on there that you want it refunded too. :eek:)

Thanks
Tracey
x
Hi Fuzzyfelt, yes they should refund the post and package, its not your fault the item was faulty. I would ask anyway :)

If you don't get it refunded keep at them and ask again, as i've recently returned items under DSR and
had to e mail to get the post and package refunded, and this really annoys me as i followed all the
rules, and still they don;t pay you it, so don't let them off :)

thanks Snarly, but having read dollydimple's post. I dont want to send it back for them to return it. It was a top which is a little bit big, other than that I like it so may be best if I put it on a hot wash! :)

thanks Snarly, but having read dollydimple's post. I dont want to send it back for them to return it. It was a top which is a little bit big, other than that I like it so may be best if I put it on a hot wash! :)
But sure it could have been a present for someone, or a birthday present and you have up to the 25th January to return it, so why not do that, i would. I'm sure they;re getting a lot of returns now :)

Just wanted to say that QVC replied to my email within 24hrs and my p&p was refunded. Thanks again for your help.

Tracey
x

Latest posts

Back