Returns taking ages to show on account?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chrissi

Registered Shopper
Mum returned something to QVC last week, was meant to be back with them by 9th March and still isn't showing returned on her account, just showing as shipped. She called them on the 9th and was told it can take up to 3 weeks for a refund to show on her account?!? Now, I don't know if she was just asking the wrong questions or the person at QVC didn't fully understand that she was just wanting to know if they had received the blasted thing back.

Anyway, long story short - should I give them another call?

I thought that. Luckily she has proof of postage, so will give it a bit longer and maybe call them next week if it hasn't changed. I just hope Royal Fail haven't lost the package, would be just our luck.

I have only ever returned one item, which I wanted a replacement for, & it showed as returned online after 4 working days which I was very surprised at.

I've returned a couple of items and it took about a week to get the refunds. However I've been waiting a week to receive pre-paid labels so I'll have to start chasing if nothing in the post by Monday :thinking:

HAVE JUST RETURNED A NECKLACE ON TUESDAY THIS WEEK AND IT SHOWED AS RETURNED BY THURSDAY AND JUST HAD THE EMAIL REFUNDING IT BACK ONTO MY ACCOUNT TODAY i MUST BE JUST LUCKY AS MY RETURNS ALL GET REFUNDED WITHIN 2/3 DAYS.

I find it's very hit and miss as to how long it takes to show up on my account when I've returned something. I returned three things on 3rd March, I got emails confirming the refund for two and they also appeared as returned on my account. The third one is still showing as being shipped but not returned and it's now 12th March. I've learned from past experience just to be patient.

I returned 2 items last week (Thursday), one jewellery and one clothing. Jewellery showed up as returned on Monday and clothing has today (Friday) showed up.

I have one more item to return where QVC have kindly duplicated an order and very kindly have also charged me twice. I will be pushing for return postage to be paid too (will have to try to get returns paid label from them0. Will then see how long it takes to get credited back

I returned my faulty:angry: Emu boots last Thursday and recieved an email yesterday saying refund had been done. It seems to take ages for my credits to go into my bank account but I don't know weather thats QVC or Nationwide?

I sent something back this week with one of their pre-paid labels (such a cock-up with this order from start to finish :headbang:) and still no sign on my account of it even having been received to the warehouse.

Given it's, technically, been 30 days now since the order I'm a bit worried really :sweat:

Hi

I recently returned a TV which developed a fault, in the wrong box with a letter inside explaining the fault with my full QVC A/C details (not the PIN) the order number and item number and I got my refund (slightly slower than usual). However I recommend that you ring them first or email and explain the paperwork is missing (they don't seem to care about the packaging) because they scan the bar codes to speed up the return process as the parcel arrives at the returns dept.

Also if you use the wrong sticky label on the package you may get the wrong amount refunded if they don't realise the item return differs from the details on the bar code (learnt from experience in the early days but sorted after a few phone calls). It's better just to copy the address by hand than pinch a lable from soething else.

Also, years ago (over 10) there was a blank form on the QVC website which you could print off and send if your form was missing but I don't think they still have this. Shame really I'm always scratting around for the paperwork on day 29 when I want to return something!

Jude xx

I'd give em a call JCR.

Jude xx

Thank you!! I'm waiting for BE TSV to be delivered so I'll phone them and then I can stick that label & use that box so at least they have account details etc as well!!

I think I confused matters. I wouldn't use the label (just copy the address) because the bar-code on the BE TSV refers only to that order (unless you cut off the barcode and cross out the item number). You could use the box tho.

I'd just ring them and ask their advice they may send out a returns letter but probably will just advise you to parcel it up with a note of the original order number, item number and reason for return (changed mind etc).

Jude xx

I've been waiting over a week for a pre-paid label for a diamonique ring that had already been worn by someone else (could tell straight away):sad: It's discontinued so I do want a refund. Called CS Last Friday about the delay and they said their "post is behind" and to give it until today. I'll be giving them another ring tonight.:thinking:
Yes, I think they want to keep their cash as long as possible. Even when it's their fault an item isn't right, they seem to take their time.
A recent refund for Lulu's TSV took nearly three weeks for me. I must be one of the "slow" ones!

My returns have all taken ages lately,and in fact I am waiting for a coat to show returned that I have proof of recieved by them as it was special delivery. I often email them in these situations,and although they will quote the 3 weeks 'rule' often the item will miraculousy show as returned on a few hours/up to a day later. I have been so dissatisfied with my orders lately,that I am fully expecting 'the letter' any day! In many ways I hope I do get one-it will stop me ordering comepletely.

Latest posts

Back