Returns sent out again, again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Olivia

Registered Shopper
Yes, that old chestnut again.... I ordered the Louise Galvin Sacred Locks Travel kit which has just turned up this morning. Thought it wa a bit strange as it was on waitlist and I hadn't been waiting that long. Something about the way it was wrapped made me think the paper had already been used and then when I picked up the shampoo bottle it was very light. Peered inside and it was only just about half full..... white plastic bottles look a bit grubby too. I've seen lots of people mention this kind of thing on here and it really happens too often for it to be the odd accident ?

Yes, that old chestnut again.... I ordered the Louise Galvin Sacred Locks Travel kit which has just turned up this morning. Thought it wa a bit strange as it was on waitlist and I hadn't been waiting that long. Something about the way it was wrapped made me think the paper had already been used and then when I picked up the shampoo bottle it was very light. Peered inside and it was only just about half full..... white plastic bottles look a bit grubby too. I've seen lots of people mention this kind of thing on here and it really happens too often for it to be the odd accident ?

I think that's really bad. Have you contacted CS. If so, what have they said. Hope you get it sorted out soon Olivia.

:eeyore:

I think that's really bad. Have you contacted CS. If so, what have they said. Hope you get it sorted out soon Olivia.

:eeyore:

Thanks Tabatha. I haven't contacted them yet - building up to it! I should have mentioned that it hadn't leaked so it had definitely been used. Bad enough that other things get sent out again but beauty products - urgh !

I once received a pair of flip-flops that had obviously been worn as they were minging. The returns slip was still in the box, so how can they pretend they don't send returns back out? :confused:

I washed them with disinfectant before I sent them back as I didn't want anyone to think it was me who was the minger. :rolleyes:

I once received a pair of flip-flops that had obviously been worn as they were minging. The returns slip was still in the box, so how can they pretend they don't send returns back out? :confused:

I washed them with disinfectant before I sent them back as I didn't want anyone to think it was me who was the minger. :rolleyes:

That's disgusting ! I think we've got someone on here who works for them - wonder if they have any comment on this ?

YUK, surely used products of this nature cannot be re-sold legally, its unhygienic.

So many people have posted about this - it makes you wonder just how frequently they do this.

To re send out beauty products, shoes, certain clothes and earrings that have been used is surely a health issue.

Mingers!!!!

They really need to sort this issue as has already been said it is far too often to be an accident:mad:

I always say this but complain to Trading Standards in Liverpool, the more people that do they can then do something about it.

I always say this but complain to Trading Standards in Liverpool, the more people that do they can then do something about it.

Yes - especially in the case of beauty. I will certailnly do this if it happens to me.

Sending out used beauty items that's disgusting. fortunately all the beauty products I've bought from QVC have been sealed and unused but I'll give them a close inspection in future.

YUK, surely used products of this nature cannot be re-sold legally, its unhygienic.

There's an urban legend that garments of a particular sort (which stain easily) are re-sold at Brick Lane market, east London. And I for one believe it:rolleyes:

I finally received my microfile after waiting nearly 7 weeks, could not beleive it, it had been used, phoned cs, dont think they really beleived me, but are going to send a returns label, and have reserved me another one,.

I agree; this is too serious to be fobbed off by CS, you need to contact Trading Standards. Yuk how disgusting! :mad:

WARNING! WARNING! - they were selling an initimate gadget last night, to tone pelvic floor muscles, I would think twice before ordering!:eek::eek:

Latest posts

Back