Returned package

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Devonshire Maid

Registered Shopper
I`m not happy. On 25th November I ordered Gale Hayman Eye lift. I`ve just phoned customer services re. non arrival. Have been told it has been returned , marked "unable to deliver"Why I do not know. Out postman is normally quite able to open the porch door and place parcel inside

This also sometimes happens when the parcel has been damaged in transit.... and not got any where near your house - and is very misleading...:(

I had the same happen a fortnight ago with the tweezerman oto. I had an e mail telling me it was in the warehouse and a refund was being given....

It had never arrived and no more stock available, not very happy.

I`m not happy. On 25th November I ordered Gale Hayman Eye lift. I`ve just phoned customer services re. non arrival. Have been told it has been returned , marked "unable to deliver"Why I do not know. Out postman is normally quite able to open the porch door and place parcel inside

DM, I understand you're cross, you've got every reason to be angry. However, this could prove a blessing in disguise. Did you know that you can get GH eye lift for £5.99 from direct cosmetics? (link here), and if you're not fussed about it coming unboxed, you can even get it for £4.99!
I have used this website a couple of times before, and postage is reasonable and the service is good (and the postman has always been able to deliver to me their parcels!:mysmilie_697:)

I am going to have a bit of a rant! In September I ordered an easiyo yogurt maker and a pack of yogurt sachets. They took a long time to get to Italy but they eventually arrived. My husband was very pleased with both the maker and the yogurt and, as most of the stuff that I buy from QVC is for me, I then happily ordered two more packs of sachets in order to take advantage of the reduction on postage. They never arrived and were eventually returned to the warehouse. I was given a full refund. After calling CS I decided to give it another go in case the package had been damaged in transit. Exactly the same thing happened. The packages were returned to QVC and I received a refund. CS said that they would look into the situation and get in touch with me. This didn't happen so I called them to be told that the packages were getting as far as Italy and then being turned back at customs because they were dairy products. The first packages getting through was simply a fluke. Apparently.
Today, looking at my account, I see that the same things has happened to the Philosophy TSV that I ordered nearly a month ago. It has been returned to QVC and I have been refunded in full. I called CS and complained, I told them that I had been shopping with them for 10 years and that, despite there being one or two acceptable glitches in the past, delivery of all sorts of things has never been a problem. They can't blame customs as I order toiletries all the time. The lady who took my call said that the contents may have been damaged in transit and that the situation would be looked into but she didn't sound as of her heart was in it, in fact she sounded like it was the 20th time that she had said that same thing today. I will wait and see if they do get in touch. I will also await my B Makowsky TSV with baited breath!
I am getting really angry with this delivery issue and have a feeling that I will be thinking hard before oredering certain items again.

I think you probably were lucky with the sachets the first time. I've had things stopped at customs here. I've been receiving some vitamins from the states for years here without problems then one package was stopped. I was told that I could have them if I paid 96 euros to the State Laboratory to have them analysed to be sure they were what they purported to be. The same thing happened with some packets of cupasoup that hubbies parents sent out for him as he's very fond of the disgusting stuff. It seems to be entirely arbitary as other packages have got through.

She'd probably just got off the phone to me Almerinda.:mysmilie_61: I had a good old rant to them on the phone about my missing Elemis TSV. The apology and standard, please fill in a letter, isn't cutting it with me anymore.I am seriously ticked off

She'd probably just got off the phone to me Almerinda.:mysmilie_61: I had a good old rant to them on the phone about my missing Elemis TSV. The apology and standard, please fill in a letter, isn't cutting it with me anymore.I am seriously ticked off

Yeah she mentioned that you'd been on the rant too!! I hope that the news gets passed onto the powers that be. Truth be told I am actually quite glad that the Philosophy tsv went back. I went of the idea once I had read the reviews. From now on I will get my Liz Earle direct. Thoroughly p%^^&d off about the yogurt though!! It was really good.

Yeah she mentioned that you'd been on the rant too!! I hope that the news gets passed onto the powers that be. Truth be told I am actually quite glad that the Philosophy tsv went back. I went of the idea once I had read the reviews. From now on I will get my Liz Earle direct. Thoroughly p%^^&d off about the yogurt though!! It was really good.

Lakeland do Easyio and their customer service is outstanding. It may be worth trying them.

I think you probably were lucky with the sachets the first time. I've had things stopped at customs here. I've been receiving some vitamins from the states for years here without problems then one package was stopped. I was told that I could have them if I paid 96 euros to the State Laboratory to have them analysed to be sure they were what they purported to be. The same thing happened with some packets of cupasoup that hubbies parents sent out for him as he's very fond of the disgusting stuff. It seems to be entirely arbitary as other packages have got through.

We get vitamins from the UK (natures best and zipvit) and we sometimes have problems with one (not sure which because my husband is the health fanatic) but not the other. As you say, totally random but lately it has become worse I feel. Goodness only knows what's in the cupasoup Artemis, customs probably did your husband a favour. Isn't it funny, the things that you miss when you live abroad??

and this is even more relevant for Almerinda with living in Italy. Italians have very strict regulations about what they let through and skin care/cosmetics are very high on the list. I have found that if I wanted to order something directly from a manufacturer they would exempt from sending to Italy. They also apply the rules arbitrailly as its requires too much personal to correspond with reciever of the goods, hence they are just returned. I remember one row about it with a postal offical who told me that I should be buying Italian goods and then there is no problem!:mysmilie_81:
I have never lived in Greece, but Cyprus ( and Italy) and they were a lot more relaxed about it.

We get vitamins from the UK (natures best and zipvit) and we sometimes have problems with one (not sure which because my husband is the health fanatic) but not the other. As you say, totally random but lately it has become worse I feel. Goodness only knows what's in the cupasoup Artemis, customs probably did your husband a favour. Isn't it funny, the things that you miss when you live abroad??

It just meant that he brought loads back when we were in the U.K. a couple of months ago! I make delicious wholesome soups which he enjoys but, when he was a student, his favourite snack was a sandwich and cupasoup and he can't break the habit....at least they are a cheap vice!

DM, I understand you're cross, you've got every reason to be angry. However, this could prove a blessing in disguise. Did you know that you can get GH eye lift for £5.99 from direct cosmetics? (link here), and if you're not fussed about it coming unboxed, you can even get it for £4.99!
I have used this website a couple of times before, and postage is reasonable and the service is good (and the postman has always been able to deliver to me their parcels!:mysmilie_697:)

Thank you for the link, sillysausage! :mysmilie_687:

I ordered two GH eye lift gels and a few other items ... actually quite a few :mysmilie_17: on Sunday evening, P&P only £2.95 and they arrived today. :mysmilie_696:

It just meant that he brought loads back when we were in the U.K. a couple of months ago! I make delicious wholesome soups which he enjoys but, when he was a student, his favourite snack was a sandwich and cupasoup and he can't break the habit....at least they are a cheap vice!

That's true! I used to drink them when I was in the sixth form and they tasted delicious especially as my friend Kay (no idea where she is now) used to bring sliced bread and butter to go with. My parents were appalled because they too used to make the good stuff from scratch.

and this is even more relevant for Almerinda with living in Italy. Italians have very strict regulations about what they let through and skin care/cosmetics are very high on the list. I have found that if I wanted to order something directly from a manufacturer they would exempt from sending to Italy. They also apply the rules arbitrailly as its requires too much personal to correspond with reciever of the goods, hence they are just returned. I remember one row about it with a postal offical who told me that I should be buying Italian goods and then there is no problem!:mysmilie_81:
I have never lived in Greece, but Cyprus ( and Italy) and they were a lot more relaxed about it.

Thank you for that! :mysmilie_687:
Mind you I have never had problems with skincare or cosmetics in the past; just the bliddy yogurt and dried Crysanthemum flowers from China that are apparently good for your my husbands blood pressure.

Thank you for the link, sillysausage! :mysmilie_687:

I ordered two GH eye lift gels and a few other items ... actually quite a few :mysmilie_17: on Sunday evening, P&P only £2.95 and they arrived today. :mysmilie_696:

Glad to have been of help, Fluff! This site was recommended to me by somebody on this forum, so I'm glad to have been able to pass the good advice on. Enjoy your goodies!:mysmilie_1711:

I had a coat on order a couple of month ago. After it not arriving, I called customer service to let them know and get one of those letters sent to me etc etc, only to be told that it had never been despatched because it had been Damaged in Transit between the warehouse and .............the warehouse apparently. I asked why I hadnt had a refund and the cs lady genuinely sounded embarrassed!. I'm amazed how their QA lets this happen and how many people never bother to claim back or check their accounts for refunds etc. Shame on you QVC!

Latest posts

Back