Requesting to Complete A Survey

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Survey

Sorry cant find the original thread, Im still getting the dodgy survey request coming up quite regulary, just to let you know

I've just got it again but from memory the address was something like testables??? If I get it again I'll capture the address in full.

It's a blummin nuisance tho :sad:

Thank you to everyone for your help it is affecting many forums and Google are now looking into it.

Thankfully, I'm one that has never seen it on here, or on any of the other forums I visit, and hopefully I never will.

I hope it gets sorted out quickly for all those who have been affected.

I've just had it again today at 11:37 am. I couldn't get a screen shot but the address was:

http//localgiftspanel.com/uk/survey/indext3b1

I got a different one this time, just two minutes ago. Saying id won £500 and to pick where to spend it Tesco Asda and somewhere else

Aaaagh!

Just got this one, out of the blue, as I was browsing the forum - don't click on the link below, everyone.
It's a survey about the use of Internet Explorer.
I assume they're using cookies to track us because it said 'Dear Swansea user'. I'm not in Swansea, but I'm only 30 so miles away.

This was the URL;

http://dailysurveycenter.the-arcade.com/home.html

Last edited:
Every time I log in to S T for the past week or so I get this come up its really annoying as I cant get rid of it off my screen until I shut down and restart and then hope it dosent reappear

I forgot to say they are all the same type of game thing but seems to be all a bit different if you know what I mean and I only get it on the ST site will try and get some url adresses

I've just had one, to win an iphone 5 this time. I clicked out of it before I could remember to take a screen shot.

I tried to take a screen shot of the IE survey I had, Calvin, and it wouldn't play ball, even though I tried several times.

I've just had the 'Are you this months winner?' at 12.25 pm. Managed to get a screen shot at last.

STscreenshot.jpg

Sorry about size of picture - have tried making it smaller but Photobucket keeps showing it at this size.

Thanks everyone, there are lots of sites now working on the problem so fingers crossed it will be resolved soon.

Ooh, the thlot plickens, as I once overheard someone say in a theatre.

My anti-virus [Avast] has just blocked malware from this site, with big chunky 'Malicious!' warnings. Hope it was just Avast being over-cautious.

Latest posts

Back