Regrets...I've had a few

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DramaCat

gobby bird
ok what is your biggest QVC mistake that you were unable to or didn't return?

mine has to be the Ab Lounger, I kept promising myself I would use it and just didn't. Thing is, it didnt even make a good clothes dryer, the cat quite liked to sleep on it though.

I do reserve the right to add to this as I remember cacky purchases I have chosen to forget right at this minute.

Good thread.
Mine is an exercise stepper that was a super bargain price but stll quite expensive.It arrived the day i was going on holiday. When i returned a fortnight later i used it twice and thought this is not for me, by which time it was too late to send it back. It now lives in the garage.

Pilates machine which got in my way for 3 years until I gave it away. The fecker was too heavy to lug about and I didn't have the space to leave it open, what a waste of money that was. :taphead:

Pilates machine which got in my way for 3 years until I gave it away. The fecker was too heavy to lug about and I didn't have the space to leave it open, what a waste of money that was. :taphead:

glad I read this, my finger was twitching over it the other day but I saw sense and knew the cat did not need another bed!

Same story here PPC only mine is now rusting in the garage I couldnt even give it away, as everyone who might have used it found it too heavy and hadnt a dedicated space to leave it assembled either :angry::angry:

The V slicer.
Cut my finger tip off down to the bone,was off work for 5 weeks and now have a real phobia of blades.
Great buy :down:

Ha!! this is such a good post.. :thinking:

Okies I have agree with PPC & Jabba my WORST buy ever was something called 'The Total Gym' and yes it arrived while I was away.. too big.. to keep in house and now in the garage going rusty LOL not sure which channel I got it from (to be fair don't think it was QVC)

Anyway's re: from QVC I reckon err.. items not returned? has to be the' Back Magic' I have no idea why I didn't send it back .. I just kept hoping it would work I guess.. but nope.. I find it useless!! Oh and some Ojon hair thingies.. eww didn't like em at all but for some reason never got round to returning them! :doh:

oh and the slanket that lives on the floor behind the sofa...i bought it for hubby for xmas and i'll never forget the look on his face when he opened it and turned it this way and that and then said ''what the fook is that?????''

My regret was the Philosophy TSV that included the new Unconditional Love perfume with matching giant shower gel. Worse still I ordered two sets thinking I would like it!

Easy I thought, just advertise it and sell it (gone past return date) and it's still there in the spare room.
No matter how many people I have let them smell one of the bottles (ended up as a tester) everyone gave the same reaction! :puke:

that stoopid foot scrubber/massager thingy that stuck on the bottom of the shower and tickled too much to use!

oh oh snap! the foot shaped one?

also bought Ojon shampoo/conditioner and am trying to use it but the smell makes me a bit gaggy (though my hair quite likes it).

also forgot the NN flannel bedding that shed virtually every fibre after just one wash. My entire house was a fluff-fest.

A treadmill. I used it for a week or so before it was relegated to the shed for a few years, then I paid the council to trash it.:rolleyes:

A treadmill. I used it for a week or so before it was relegated to the shed for a few years, then I paid the council to trash it.:rolleyes:

That's definitely "quality, value and convenience" :wink:

I bought a featherbed because my ex didn't like my mattress (tough!). He liked it, I couldn't feel any difference. It also didn't stay flat if you, erm, "moved around at night" (yes, we'll stick to that). I binned it when we split up.

That's definitely "quality, value and convenience" :wink:

I bought a featherbed because my ex didn't like my mattress (tough!). He liked it, I couldn't feel any difference. It also didn't stay flat if you, erm, "moved around at night" (yes, we'll stick to that). I binned it when we split up.

after all that "moving around" i think i would have incinerated it :cheeky:

Mine was some kind of car wash that was meant to repel the dirt off and keep your car shiny. They also recommended that you go over the windscreen with it, too so when it rains you supposedly get no beading of the water and very clear windscreen. Brilliant!

My husband warned me not to by tat of "that b****y shopping channel, again", but I though, what does he know, he didn't see THE demo. I secretly washed my brand new car (and windscreen) in it and it looked all right.

Oh, dear... next thing I knew was I almost had a car crash on the motorway, as the windscreen went completely smeared and foggy at the first rain. No amount of white spirit could remove this wretched resin coating off my windscreen!
Never heared the end of it...and that was 5 years ago!:mysmilie_487:

Latest posts

Back