Regrets...I've had a few

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My regret was the Philosophy TSV that included the new Unconditional Love perfume with matching giant shower gel. Worse still I ordered two sets thinking I would like it!

Easy I thought, just advertise it and sell it (gone past return date) and it's still there in the spare room.
No matter how many people I have let them smell one of the bottles (ended up as a tester) everyone gave the same reaction! :puke:

Oh I LOVE the unconditional Love! I wish I'd bought more than one set but I dont really like the Graces so kind of glad i didnt. Maybe we need to do a swap!!!

I can't believe i am about to 'out' myself on this...

I once bought a set of soap / smell killing things that were metal that were meant to neutralise nasty smells on contact with water. I never had a smell problem in my house in the first place so dont know why i even bought them but they didnt get rid of cooking smells etc so a big fat waste of money! :blush:

Funnily enough I saw something similar recently in Lakeland and had a giggle to myself!

I bought one of those 'ION Convert Your Vinyl to MP3' hoofusdoofuses. I set it up, but could never get it working properly and could not be powfagged sending it back. On the plus side it makes a very handy receptacle for all sorts of tat that Miss Cavey is too lazy to put away in drawers and ting.

Also, in a moment of madness I purchased a Casual and Co shirt in an Outlet Hour a few years back, purely because it looked slightly like something Morrissey would have worn in the 1980s. I envisioned myself blazing down my driveway and onto the lane wearing it, singing 'Hand In Glove' and flinging gladioli around with gay abandon. In reality when it came it was so flimsy and see through if I'd gone out in it people would have been able to see my raspberry ripples.

It is languishing in my wardrobe next to my Centipede FART coat (which is a whole other story...) found a gorgeous Centipede Wool Duffle Coat in the Clearance - perfect colour, perfect size etc - and only £17. Bought it, tried it on, loved it completely - how COULD I have ever doubted QVC fashion when such stunning quality was only a CLICK away my friends? I trolled around in it and adored it. Then one day I was going out for the afternoon with my dear mama - it had been raining, she picked me up in the car and I sat in the front seat. We were driving along when suddenly she said 'Have you let one go?' well no, I hadn't - I'm a lady, I never do that :nod: but we both noticed a most peculiar odour in said vehicle. We could not work out what it was until we pulled up at some traffic lights, she grabbed hold of my arm and said 'It's your COAT!' and you know what - it was. Turns out it was because it was wool blend and dry clean only - fine to go out in the cold/dry - but not wet weather of any sort. Otherwise you find people backing away with their Kathy Van Zealand's over their noses...

Le sigh.

My regret was the Philosophy TSV that included the new Unconditional Love perfume with matching giant shower gel. Worse still I ordered two sets thinking I would like it!

Easy I thought, just advertise it and sell it (gone past return date) and it's still there in the spare room.
No matter how many people I have let them smell one of the bottles (ended up as a tester) everyone gave the same reaction! :puke:

I forgot that one. That TSV was one of my worst buys, It smelt of blackberry and everytime i wore it someone commented that they could smell something funny. I didn't send it back as I thought P&P to return it would be huge.
Back to pure grace for me.

Oh I LOVE the unconditional Love! I wish I'd bought more than one set but I dont really like the Graces so kind of glad i didnt. Maybe we need to do a swap!!!

I can't believe i am about to 'out' myself on this...

I once bought a set of soap / smell killing things that were metal that were meant to neutralise nasty smells on contact with water. I never had a smell problem in my house in the first place so dont know why i even bought them but they didnt get rid of cooking smells etc so a big fat waste of money! :blush:

Funnily enough I saw something similar recently in Lakeland and had a giggle to myself!

I do like Amazing Grace and Inner Grace but don't like Falling in Love which Unconditional Love is very similar in that sweet aroma and is really not me.

If you fancy a swap I would definately be interested! :nod:

I forgot that one. That TSV was one of my worst buys, It smelt of blackberry and everytime i wore it someone commented that they could smell something funny. I didn't send it back as I thought P&P to return it would be huge.
Back to pure grace for me.

That's how I ended up keeping them! The cost in p+p paid initially and the cost to return was to awful to think about! Haven't made a mistake like that since - lesson learnt!

:sweat:

Latest posts

Back