Refreshingly honest ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The p&p is definately a bit of a rip off especially when the DX's delivery system is so haphazard.

My other more personal bone of contention is Chloe Marshall and her exagerrated claims on prices 'out in the marketplace' :rolleyes: E.g. she showed this ring a while ago for £2289 and stated it would cost well over £5000 elsewhere....well maybe it would with more superior diamonds but imho she walks a very fine line with these generalisations and one day TJC will be pulled over them I'm sure. The fact that I can't stand her probably influences my reactions as well. :mysmilie_11:

Depends on wether she forgets to say 'in my opinion' which seems to be a 'get out of jail free card' for presenters, I totally switch of mentally when I hear anyone of them say those three little words.:mysmilie_73:

I know what you mean, Reddwarf ... "in my opinion" often indicates outlandish claims!

They really should do something about their P&P. 1x P&P per day would be soooooo much better. It's especially annoying when multiple items come in the same bag.

Latest posts

Back