Red Manicure TSV Order - You may not get what you expected!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ha I wonder if they'll manage to work out who got what! I can see people getting a second set of the one they didn't want.

mine arrived

I had Emailed CS earlier today about this (I hate using the phone) I wasn't expecting a reply today as I know it takes them a day or so to answer.
I had to go out and am not long back home and guess what was waiting for me?. ..........
Yip, my nail kit and Yip, its the wrong one.:down:
I wonder when I will be contacted?:wonder:

He told me all affected would get an automated message saying they will receive the correct option and they all can keep the other set. I can't remember his name but he did say he phoned me as soon as he had a memo saying this. Give it a few hours and hopefully everyone will have an e mail or automated message. He further added I will get a message too but he just wanted to let me know as I had called.

I'm not sure how they will know who is affected though, as the order on my account is showing that I ordered the bold and I didn't. :confused:

I hope it's right though, and everyone gets what they want. I feel sorry for red carpet on it though if they're having to provide the extra stuff to rectify qvc's cock up.

I'm not sure how they will know who is affected though, as the order on my account is showing that I ordered the bold and I didn't. :confused:

I hope it's right though, and everyone gets what they want. I feel sorry for red carpet on it though if they're having to provide the extra stuff to rectify qvc's cock up.

It still has fiasco potential !

I would call CS tomorrow if you don't receive the message. It is RCM that are sending the colours unless qvc and RCM have come to some sort of agreement, it looks like RCM are providing the extra polishes at their expense.

I would call CS tomorrow if you don't receive the message. It is RCM that are sending the colours unless qvc and RCM have come to some sort of agreement, it looks like RCM are providing the extra polishes at their expense.

That a bit snide considering its Q's mistake - Sheisters

My orders not been shipped yet so ill have to wait and see what I get. When I did ring CS today when I heard about it all she said it was ok and I would receive the right one but I'm not convinced!

I had ordered the tsv in the morning (email confirmation states 7.10am) before the french was well and truly sold out and as stated before I telephoned cs who advised that my order has been processed as bold. I'm now on waiting list for the french and I spoke to cs again today and asked why my order was still shown as "in process". I was advised that they are hoping to catch my order before being despatched for delivery, however, if it does get sent out to me I have to deny delivery and the courier will send it back to qvc.

The cs advisor also stated that only a certain percentage of orders (not all of them) could be changed to the original order.

My orders not been shipped yet so ill have to wait and see what I get. When I did ring CS today when I heard about it all she said it was ok and I would receive the right one but I'm not convinced!

I was told the same this morning :wonder: Hopefully you will get the correct option but if not you should get both colour ways.

rCM have posted on FB that they are working with QVC to ensure that if you have the wrong colours you will be able to et the other 3 free of charge -result...

I have received the following email from QVC

"Thank you for your recent email you have sent directed to James Keegan and Susan Leeson.

Mr Keegan has passed this information over to the Chief Executive Office so that we could look in to this.

I would like to apologise for the issues you have experienced with your recent order of the Red Carpet Manicure Kit item 400344 and the way in which this has been dealt with.

We have been working closely with the vendor to resolve this issue and can confirm that the correct polishes will be sent out and you should receive these by 8th March. We would also ask that you keep the 3 incorrect polishes with our compliments.

We are sending the correct polishes to all customers who have received the incorrect option and are currently in the process sending a telephone voice message to communicate this. If you have not already received this message you may do this evening.

Please disregard the pre paid label that has been sent as we will not require you to return the collection. I have also cancelled the Waitlist order which was placed.

again I would like to apologise for the way in which this issue has been dealt with and hope that you receive the replacement polishes soon. "

Now that this is in the open, I can confirm that RCM said to me this morning that they had enough stock arriving this week to sort out this problem.

I bet if it is RCM that have to foot the bill they won't be in hurry to deal with qvc again, especially as far as decent discounts on tsv's go.

If it is QVC's fault, I can't imagine why RCM would be footing the bill, but they are the ones with the stock of the extra polishes, so I imagine it's easiest for them to send them out. Hopefully they will be recompensed by QVC as soon as possible.

I have received the following email from QVC

"Thank you for your recent email you have sent directed to James Keegan and Susan Leeson.

Mr Keegan has passed this information over to the Chief Executive Office so that we could look in to this.

I would like to apologise for the issues you have experienced with your recent order of the Red Carpet Manicure Kit item 400344 and the way in which this has been dealt with.

We have been working closely with the vendor to resolve this issue and can confirm that the correct polishes will be sent out and you should receive these by 8th March. We would also ask that you keep the 3 incorrect polishes with our compliments.

We are sending the correct polishes to all customers who have received the incorrect option and are currently in the process sending a telephone voice message to communicate this. If you have not already received this message you may do this evening.

Please disregard the pre paid label that has been sent as we will not require you to return the collection. I have also cancelled the Waitlist order which was placed.

again I would like to apologise for the way in which this issue has been dealt with and hope that you receive the replacement polishes soon. "

Now that this is in the open, I can confirm that RCM said to me this morning that they had enough stock arriving this week to sort out this problem.

They got onto that quick Dips, thanks for letting us know what they said. I dont get any phone messages from q anyway, as we have a true all on our phone line that doesn't allow automated calls through so I still won't know till it happens!,

They got onto that quick Dips, thanks for letting us know what they said. I dont get any phone messages from q anyway, as we have a true all on our phone line that doesn't allow automated calls through so I still won't know till it happens!,

I like the fact that the Truecall (which QVC were selling) stops QVC phoning you lol.

I have often been tempted to buy one (as I like gadgets) but get hardly any nuisance calls so it wouldn't be worth it.

Latest posts

Back