Red Manicure TSV Order - You may not get what you expected!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm still none the wiser what I'm getting - I ordered French, had pic of the French option in order confirmation email but when I check account on line I have pic of bold option as one ordered.......... On reflection I think I'd probably be happy with either as I was dithering over which I liked most! It's not been dispatched yet though.

Not much chance of them getting mine right as it was shipped yesterday, BUGGA! Like u say Jabba, all for £6.95, Quality, Value & Convenience...Yeh lol!

People are equally as peeved on FB too & annoyed that Q haven't put a proper statement out. Q's response it that they have replied to a customer's post, which means that we are also expected to go thru reems of posts to find it!

I like they way they seem to think you're a bit simple if you dispute the colour you've been sent too, like WE must have ordered the wrong one by mistake! It was only when I mentioned that I'd been on a forum & saw the scenario unfold did the lady I spoke to admit they'd been a bit of a mess up.

Well thank God for the forums is all I can say as, otherwise, the first we'd have known would have been when the wrong order turned up & we'd probably have been fobbed off by CS as having made a mistake in our ordering.

Mine was shipped early too, so bound to be wrong I should think. I later ordered the other colour so if, as they say, they sorted the ones not already shipped I can see me ending up with two the same! Not happy or optimistic!

how many?

Any idea, how many were sold? There will be some folk who don't follow this forum (unenlightened, as of yet) or facebook/twitter, so I hope they receive what they want. Or CS will be busy in '3 to 5 working days'. Two scenarios. The first, the error was spotted and reported on ThisForum by A|B then contacted CS who learned of their error|C contacted RCManicure to alert them of the problem. Cost=£££. The second scenario; no-one notices anything and TheS***HitsTheFan in 3to5WorkingDays. Cost=£££££££. I think Q have need to be grateful ThisForum exists. BottomLine, it was Members of this Forum who a) spotted the problem, b) informed the companies and c) suggested possible solutions. WellDone Graham et al. imo x Snarly

Mine's still "in Process" - still can't say I'm confident I'll get the set I thought I was until it arrives.

Jude xx

I ordered by Q Cut but for some reason it wouldn't go through so I had to speak to a customer adviser. When she summarised my order she said TSV, Bold and Beautiful but I had ordered the French on the touch phone so I said no- I want the French one. She changed it but now I wonder which one is coming !!

I'd happily swap with someone else but why should we pay the postage to each other!

Exactly!!

The way they seem to be ignoring the complaints in the hope the problem will go away is really appalling customer service.
As someone said, perhaps they hope lots will just shrug their shoulders & accept the colours instead of having all the bother of returning.

Well, if I had no inkling that there'd been a problem, received my set but not the colours I was expecting, I'd look online and see both sets are now on waitlist, and probably just shrug and hang on to the set regardless (possibly moan at them for the P&P back) thinking there'd be no guarantee it'd come back into stock for months. The QVC approach seems to be to fire-fight as complaints are received. Even when they re-call an item they write to the buyers by post, I've never seen a product-recall notice on their website.

Jude xx

Someone on QVC Facebook is saying, this morning, that they've received their set & it's the wrong one.

Just remembered, they also said it was missing a bottle of Purify too.
Not looking good is it?

Just received a call back from QVC customer services. Seems i will be receiving the bold colour i ordered despite the despatch saying the opposite. Not holding my breath!!!

To be honest my order was a bit of an impulse buy so if the incorrect colours arrive i will be requesting a returns label and calling it quits as the whole fiasco has soured my opinion now!

Mine's still in process so I am keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get the right colours - I ordered via QCut shortly before it went on advanced orders. QVC just seem to be telling customers to send theirs back and wait around 90 days for a replacement, which isn't a customer friendly solution at all.

I ended up ordering two, one early one much later, as my DiL wanted one but we were going to swap some of the colours in each kit,one of each set as we liked some in each but not others.
The first is now out with the courier, the second in process still, so I have visions of the first being wrong, the second being put right....result being we end up with two the same!

Latest posts

Back