Red Manicure TSV Order - You may not get what you expected!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I suppose a good will gesture of sending out a three pack of extra colours, even if RCM don't have enough stock of the correct colours, would be at least a start at damage limitation.

Does anyone know if Debbie Flint has had anything to say about this on her Facebook page? I'm not a member so can only read the ones you don't have to join & don't know my way around the site anyway.

I do really think though that QVC are doing their reputation real damage with the silence they're exhibiting over this debacle.

Debbie's response to me was email customer service even if you've phoned. She recommends advanced orders but between the time and the chance of being sent used goods I'm not enthusiastic.

This was posted on their Facebook page about 10 minutes ago...

QVC UK
Hi all, thanks for all your comments and patience whilst we looked into this, we would like to reassure you that everyone will receive the correct colour/option selected. Although the paperwork may not be correct you do not need to take any action. We hope you enjoy your set but should you have any further questions please email us at [email protected] x

But some, like mine, were showing as already shipped this morning while they were still supposedly trying to decide what to do!

This was posted on their Facebook page about 10 minutes ago...

QVC UK
Hi all, thanks for all your comments and patience whilst we looked into this, we would like to reassure you that everyone will receive the correct colour/option selected. Although the paperwork may not be correct you do not need to take any action. We hope you enjoy your set but should you have any further questions please email us at [email protected] x

How do I access this on their FB page please?

The word shambles and QVC go together like ham and eggs.

I am sorry those who ordered are having to deal with this. Totally unfair and so much for their award winning CS, when they didn't even know about it!!

Noted on their facebook page last weeks, some bollocks up over a audio delivery, yet again.

About two weeks ago Elemis released a special PCMC duo at £29.00, both in pots at 15mls each size.
Debenhams advertised them as 30mls each, people phoned up and ask if 30mls each pot. Yes. Mistake pointed out. Debenhams have sent out a £10 gift voucher to every customer who ordered.

Last edited:
Just seen this on the QVC forum.

just spoke to customer care who said they've pulled all orders back from depot and corrected the colours. Apparently paperwork will still be wrong but colours will be correct. I've kept my advanced order open until I've received this one.
5 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Hopefully most of us will get the correct colour,just the wrong paperwork.
Makes spence to have done it this way,since it seems every order was wrong.

So those already sent are condemned to the return/advanced orders route. Wonderful QVC, just the sort of inconvenience I enjoy when buying a rare treat for myself.

Exactly. And I've just left a message on their Facebook page to point out that they should really do a proper post about it and maybe email customers - people are asking questions and all they get is "Oh, we've replied somewhere further down, you just rummage through our FB page and find that answer cause I can't possible use Copy & Paste".

Maybe not the actual words used, but it's definitely implied.

Is this just the website? i ordered by Qcut. If they have it wrong, its going to cost them a fortune as they will have to pay for the return p & p!!
And have thousandths of used products sent back to them.

Hey ladeez, just had a thought...When these truckloads of them arrive at Q do you think the masses of excess stock will end up in clearance? ;0)
I think that they may send used kits to the right recipient this time.

Latest posts

Back