Red carpet manicure TSV 19/2/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't wait but am really broke so am hoping it's on easy pay.

I can't wait either, and although I was really pleased initially that it was going to be French, I actually prefer the colour alternative. Also, I will be able to take up EP if its on offer, as I have a self-exposed rule to have no more than 2 EPs running concurrently but my Christmas ones finish this month - yay!

Just checked, Sensationail bottles are 7.39ml and RCM are 9ml. As my friend doesn't use the colours and just uses a base and top coat every couple of weeks, I guess it doesn't matter to her. I know she likes the ease of being able to get her supplies from Sainsburys too.

Last edited:
Just checked, Sensationail bottles are 7.39ml and RCM are 9ml. As my friend doesn't use the colours and just uses a base and top coat every couple of weeks, I guess it doesn't matter to her. I know she likes the ease of being able to get her supplies from Sainsburys too.

I bought the Sensationails boxed set,but the base and top coat are one bottle.Will have to check if they do them separate.

Does anybody know if you can use opi gel colour with the red carpet manicure lamp and top and base coat? - really love lincoln park after dark and would love gel version? Has anybody tried this? - thanks

Don't they do those lamps on Ebay for a fraction of the price? I did wonder if a cheeky cheapie whould work. Buy the lamp from Ebay and use the RCM colours & remover etc?

I don't know how the prices compare but I spotted the red carpet system in Sally's recently

I have gel toes done at £25 a pop. So this would be a Good investment. Do you really get the same effect? I hovered over the last TSV but thought it wouldn't be worth the faff/wouldn't be as good.

Seems like I really should go for this though?

Not done toes, but great on fingers, mine is great for 2 weeks when I get fed up and take off and put on a new colour - regrowth too

I have gel toes done at £25 a pop. So this would be a Good investment. Do you really get the same effect? I hovered over the last TSV but thought it wouldn't be worth the faff/wouldn't be as good.

Seems like I really should go for this though?

Go for it Jayne it is a complete no brainer - I would say it is probably the best thing I have ever bought from QVC. The first few times you use it, it seems a bit faffy as it takes quite a while to do but you find your own way of doing it easier each time. I really love having perfectly manicured nails for 10-14 days which look like you have just stepped out of a salon.

I have actually started wearing dark coloured (and trendy blue etc) varnishes which I never wore before as I couldn't stand the look after about day 2 - all chipped and unglossy.

Go for it Jayne it is a complete no brainer - I would say it is probably the best thing I have ever bought from QVC. The first few times you use it, it seems a bit faffy as it takes quite a while to do but you find your own way of doing it easier each time. I really love having perfectly manicured nails for 10-14 days which look like you have just stepped out of a salon.

I have actually started wearing dark coloured (and trendy blue etc) varnishes which I never wore before as I couldn't stand the look after about day 2 - all chipped and unglossy.

Thanks Rosey. I wavered last time...if you and Dips recommend it ( as well as everyone else) then I am wavering no more!

JBD, I'm resisting all other purchases to be able to have the spends to buy this!!!! Not that I want to led you astray!

I also think that this is one of those times when the QVC 30MBG comes into it's own. It's an expensive purchase but within the 30 days you'll have had the chance to do 2-3 manicures. Yes, you'll have the cost of postage if you return, but that would still be less than the cost of one salon manicure, so you've not really lost out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back