Red Carpet Manicure - farce continues

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Seems to me (who still does not have replacement colours) that QVC have only responded to those who have made a fuss (and no disrespect to anyone who did and has had replacements and credits). I reported I had the wrong colours promptly and was assured of a speedy resolution and NOTHING so far at all, no e-mail, no text no nothing.

QVC categorically said to me today that the whole blame for this lay with RCM by the way, that they had caused the initial problem. I have been told I should receive my replacement colours within 7-10 days, so well over a month since the order arrived.

I was told the reason QVC made a goodwill gesture of £5 (and it took some quite significant discussion before she would even admit that) to some people was because of the original uncertainty and confusion about whether we needed to return or not. And no-one would have got both a credit and replacements.

What complete crap to be honest.

I am not going to let it rest now - I too can be a PITA (and again, no disrespect. I say good on you!) to QVC as frankly it seems that is the only way no get what others have for the same level of shoddy service.

Hope you do get something out of it...and not end up like me:frown: was told to return it full stop! No compensation replacement colours nothing!!! I even paid in full, now wish I had used the easy pay, because as of today I have nothing no kit, no replacement colours, no money! And have now been told its going to be at least two weeks before I get my refund!...
The cheek of it is qvc wants to know, would I like to go on wait list and try to get the correct colours!::mysmilie_455:

Hope you do get something out of it...and not end up like me:frown: was told to return it full stop! No compensation replacement colours nothing!!! I even paid in full, now wish I had used the easy pay, because as of today I have nothing no kit, no replacement colours, no money! And have now been told its going to be at least two weeks before I get my refund!...
The cheek of it is qvc wants to know, would I like to go on wait list and try to get the correct colours!::mysmilie_455:

That's abysmal! Are you on Facebook? If so I would post on there and see what reponse you get.

No not on Facebook, nothing will or could be done as it has been returned..

Did you actually contact Darren Crook directly? While sending it back was QVC screwing up I do think he'd be interested to know about your experience.

JBD, have you emailed CEO office? Also, have you emailed Darren at RCM. I would recommend contacting the latter directly to get your colours guaranteed and the former to pursue your dissatisfaction with complete lack of service received. I have to confess I am always a PITA, as I expect very high standards from my team to our customers and I expect the same of the companies I shop with. If I have an issue, I first try to sort it with CS, but if that does it succeed at first attempt, I track down the email address of someone senior in the company and write to them directly. Some people will say, why bother?, in which case don't - but I can be bothered and I'm also unrelenting until I get things sorted to my satisfaction.

It is beyond belief that people are STILL waiting for resolution....

My 2nd easy pay is due out tomorrow, so it's been a whole month!! :wonder:

I am surprised that some people still haven't received their correct colours. I agree contact Darren directly at RCM. They do seem to have the colour options. I spoke to CS on the day I received the incorrect colours, then again when I didn't receive the correct option within the time scale give. After that I just e mailed CS to say how disappointed I was and how I had contacted RCM direct.

I haven't had my colours and QVC have not replied to my last two emails. Not happy !
I'd say for those who haven't write to RCM. For those that have & still not got anywhere write to the CEO's office at Q stating that you will forward all correspondence and will be reiterating your conversations on the matter to the ASA via their website as you feel that you haven't been treated in anywhere near the same way as other customers.
Alternatively you can simply got onto the ASA website and post your complaint directly saying that you were blatantly mis-sold the option you wanted. They are honour bound to investigate your case and reply to you re the outcome. Depends on how far you want to go with this really but if determined that would be my advice. Q will be hugely embarassed about being reported to the ASA. I don't think it ever happens as a rule. That's normally reserved for dodgy auction channel practises on channels such as Bid TV.

i emailed QVC a when I received my wrong colours. They emailed back saying that I would receive a letter from them. The letter never came so emailed them again and they said that the production team were dealing with the problem. In the meantime I emailed RCM and explained the situation to them. I got an email from Darren saying that QVC were still dealing with the problem and I would hear from them in due course. Low and behold the postman has just arrived with my nail polishes. Happy days. I originally thought that I had ordered the wrong colours by mistake so wasn't going to bother sending it back until I read all this on this forum. Glad I stuck with it. Hope everyone else gets satisfaction. In QVC's defence I have never had any problems with them and feel that everyone makes mistakes so I will continue to shop with them.

Does anyone know what the colour of the week from RCM is pleeeeeeease?
Hi the RCM colour of the week is "Star Power" I will copy what was posted during the week on the FB page.

Neon is back! It certainly must be if fashion queen Zoe Saldana is wearing it! Neons are set to be huge for summer so why not dazzle in ‘Star Power’!

Get a brilliant 50% off ‘Star Power’ when you purchase one full price colour until 26th March.

To redeem this deal, please complete the following:

1. Add your chosen full price shade to your basket
2. Select the Colour of the Week and add to your basket
3. At the checkout, type in the promotional code to get your discount!

This week’s code is 'STAR’.

Hope this helps :eek:)

If you are on FB its worth entering their (RCM) weekly competition. They did a daily one last two weeks and I won, so have a prize (kit) coming soon, hopefully today.

Latest posts

Back