Really ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its a fact she can't apply make-up I have seen her try to do it on air and the model look terrible, SJ is a proper make-up artist. I will giver her some credit she is a tad better than Jerome Alexander.

Yes! She practically buffed away the top layer of a models skin with Balance n Brighten once, and the eye shadow she applied afterwards was a complete mess.

I wanted to buy some Clinique foundation but the only shop near me which stocks is Boots and the girl on their counter wears very dark make up troweled on, and kept trying to force me to pick a much darker shade than I was happy with. I wear very little makeup so really was looking for help and this really annoyed me.
I put it off for months until I was in Dublin airport and the lady there was so natural looking and helpful. Unfortunately I wasn't in a position to buy that day but she gave me a card with her recommendations on it which I then used to buy what I wanted and didn't have to ask for advice.

Their appearance is very important if you are expecting them to advise you rather than just lifting/ordering what you are familiar with.

Gosh, being Head of anything at just turned 20 is really impressive ! (I'm only going on the figures of being almost 50, and quotes of being a therapist 30 years ago)

She used to work at Grayshott Hall, Brissles. It's quite upmarket therefore it wouldn't surprise me if they get a few famous faces in. It's a lovely place. I tried to book a weekend there after I did my shoulder in falling off my bike. I was in constant pain and depressed because I couldn't sleep. They advertised a special offer but declined to respond to my messages to make a booking. I guess I was too common for them.

Ah, poor you. If you are in 'need' again, I've got Henlow Grange on my doorstep - equally upmarket, so give that a go !

Why on earth did they think you were common Julius?

Was it because your name didn't start with HRH ?

Why on earth did they think you were common Julius?

Was it because your name didn't start with HRH ?

Probably! Having left three voicemails and sent two webforms I figured I would keep my hundreds of pounds to myself. I don't sound particularly common. I speak with so-called "RP" and have a rather BBC voice. Anyway if they don't want my money, that's fine! I would like to have stayed there, though, just for the experience.

Probably! Having left three voicemails and sent two webforms I figured I would keep my hundreds of pounds to myself. I don't sound particularly common. I speak with so-called "RP" and have a rather BBC voice. Anyway if they don't want my money, that's fine! I would like to have stayed there, though, just for the experience.

Hundreds? Why don't you try an osteopath or a physio, they charge around £45 a session and are good at acute pain.

strange that AY said on the Lulu RSV when talking about Lulus age and she said its hard to believe i am 25 years younger than lulu....well if thats so it makes AY being 43 ...oh my sides :mysmilie_15:

Meaning she was "fully qualified" to wax Royalty's hairy areas at 13! Clearly the training didn't include a basic maths module!

It does seem she lied about her age. How could she possibly not know how old she is?! But at least she doesn't look like tambourine-faced Lulu who is the biggest liar of all.

Latest posts

Back