RCM One Step Gel system

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jordie_tart

Registered Shopper
The Red Carpet Ready One Step Gel system will be launching on QVC and over on our website on Tuesday 6th October. Join Linda Bignell on QVC at 9am, 1pm and 4pm to see the 5 Minute Manicure in action! Take a look at the quick and simple Red Carpet Ready Application!

its been live for a while now at a feature price

Red Carpet Manicure Ready 5 Minute Gel Manicure with 2 Colours
Item Number: 401115
QVC Price £60.00
Feature Price £49.56
P&P £4.95

Red Carpet Manicure transforms the popular professional gel manicure into an easy, affordable and high quality at-home treatment, and this complete collection contains two nail gels, an LED light to set the gel quickly, as well as everything you need to remove the gels when it's time for a new colour. Get a high-shine, long-lasting manicure in minutes with this complete set.

Contains:

1 x Headliner nail gel (5ml) - a classic red creme
1 x Professional LED Light with USB Cord and Adaptor - cures each stage of your manicure in as little as 30 seconds
1 x Erase gel nail polish remover (59ml) - when you're ready to try another gel polish, simply use this polish remover that is kind to the nail
20 x Lint-free Nail Wipes
20 x Foil Wraps
1 x Buffing Block
4 x Orangewood Sticks

Plus:

A-Lister option:

1 x Natural Beauty nail gel (5ml) - nude creme

Claim to Fame option:

1 x Raunchy Rumour nail gel (5ml) - dark purple creme

Cosmopolitan option:

1 x Walk of Fame nail gel (5ml) - a gold shimmer

Delivered to UK mainland only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401115

For me it's not the application, it's the removing bit that takes my time. I suppose that one step application is a step in the right direction. I'd like a quicker removal as well.

its been live for a while now at a feature price

Red Carpet Manicure Ready 5 Minute Gel Manicure with 2 Colours
Item Number: 401115
QVC Price £60.00
Feature Price £49.56
P&P £4.95

Red Carpet Manicure transforms the popular professional gel manicure into an easy, affordable and high quality at-home treatment, and this complete collection contains two nail gels, an LED light to set the gel quickly, as well as everything you need to remove the gels when it's time for a new colour. Get a high-shine, long-lasting manicure in minutes with this complete set.

Contains:

1 x Headliner nail gel (5ml) - a classic red creme
1 x Professional LED Light with USB Cord and Adaptor - cures each stage of your manicure in as little as 30 seconds
1 x Erase gel nail polish remover (59ml) - when you're ready to try another gel polish, simply use this polish remover that is kind to the nail
20 x Lint-free Nail Wipes
20 x Foil Wraps
1 x Buffing Block
4 x Orangewood Sticks

Plus:

A-Lister option:

1 x Natural Beauty nail gel (5ml) - nude creme

Claim to Fame option:

1 x Raunchy Rumour nail gel (5ml) - dark purple creme

Cosmopolitan option:

1 x Walk of Fame nail gel (5ml) - a gold shimmer

Delivered to UK mainland only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401115

As ever, wish they'd do the gel varnishes by themselves - I already have the lamp ( actually have 2 )

i am using the sensationail peel off base stickers. gives a better finish (i have dry ridged nails) but it does not last as long as doing it all from scratch. it does make removal a lot easier though. no soaking, no foil, no acetone.

i dont see why qvc dont do a couple of colours and an essentials kit

I'd like to try those sensationail stickers, can't understand why RCM don't make something similar. It's the acetone soaking that does my nails in!

I've been using the stick on bases as well. Agree they don't last quite as long but by the time it has to come off I am fed up with the colour anyway.

sadly i dont think they will as they tried that & dont prove as popular

More fool QVC then! Buy a TSV when they have one for RCM and then go direct to the manufacturer... or just go on the internet and find a well-reviewed system to try.

They should do a TSV like they did for EasiYo... offering two options. One with the lamp and a smaller selection of colours, and the other without the lamp and with more colours and bits instead.

Leighton Denny has also brought out a one step gel system. I wonder which system will prove the best.

Anyone know if you can use the new one step varnishes with the previous light?

My lovely nail lady is adamant about using the whole system to get the best results eg not using shellac gel with OPI light etc.

My shellac with her lasts 3 weeks between appointments, a friend can get 6 weeks from hers!!

But my daughter loves RCM so thinking this might be a good C word pressie.

Yes you can. I have just received an e-mail from RCM saying customers might experience difficulties over the next few days as they update their website for the launch on October 6th.

"The Red Carpet Ready Starter Kit contains everything you need to get started with the One Step Gel Polish but don’t worry, as long as you have a Red Carpet Manicure LED lamp then you have all you need to start using the Red Carpet Ready polishes as soon as they launch!"

For me it's not the application, it's the removing bit that takes my time. I suppose that one step application is a step in the right direction. I'd like a quicker removal as well.
Used Red Carpet once, I didn't like the result and I had such a job getting it off. Fortunately, I'd only put it on my toe nails and by the time I finished removing it they looked in a dreadful condition. So glad I hadn't used it on my finger nails.

Brilliant, thank you!!

Yes you can. I have just received an e-mail from RCM saying customers might experience difficulties over the next few days as they update their website for the launch on October 6th.

"The Red Carpet Ready Starter Kit contains everything you need to get started with the One Step Gel Polish but don’t worry, as long as you have a Red Carpet Manicure LED lamp then you have all you need to start using the Red Carpet Ready polishes as soon as they launch!"

Used Red Carpet once, I didn't like the result and I had such a job getting it off. Fortunately, I'd only put it on my toe nails and by the time I finished removing it they looked in a dreadful condition. So glad I hadn't used it on my finger nails.

Never had any problem removing gel , soak Cotton pad in acetone remover for 10-15 mins , then the gel usually lifts off in a single piece .

Latest posts

Back