Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Both channels very abruptly went off air at around 2.20pm. Apparently they are having technical problems.

Again :mysmilie_59:

And now the website is no longer working....

Indeed haribo, their facebook pages have been removed too. Maybe they've had a power cut?

EDIT:- A poster on Digital Spy says Sit-Up has entered Administration has has ceased operations with immediate effect but there has been no confirmation as far as I can see.

woah...... did the government walk in and literally toss ben moseby off the air

edit: should have said throw instead of toss.

I was watching when it happened.

Schlocko was in the middle of a sale and it just went off, quick as a flash.

thank you sir.

i'm genuinely displeased for the sake of the staff that are merely workers and have no input towards the shystering.

I'm as scathing as anyone about the antics of some of the presenters and the company but deep down I wouldn't want them to shut down. However, when they relaunched and it was, of all people, Mike Mason that presented the first show i'm afraid the omens were not good.

They should have had a clear out of the people who helped get them in the mess they were in because to me it merely looked like they were polishing a big steaming turd.

I'm as scathing as anyone about the antics of some of the presenters and the company but deep down I wouldn't want them to shut down. However, when they relaunched and it was, of all people, Mike Mason that presented the first show i'm afraid the omens were not good.

They should have had a clear out of the people who helped get them in the mess they were in because to me it merely looked like they were polishing a big steaming turd.

the thing that is more upsetting about it is you know the peter simons etc are going to whalst on to other channels, yet their **** is why this happened.

though my ultimate question is, if you are selling out poundland items for a tenner...... how have you got no money?

the thing that is more upsetting about it is you know the peter simons etc are going to whalst on to other channels, yet their **** is why this happened.

though my ultimate question is, if you are selling out poundland items for a tenner...... how have you got no money?

They are a shambles Mr T, they cannot even get captions correct.

It's a miracle they managed this long really when you consider how they behaved just 2 years ago. The lies, the deceit, the complete and utter load of tosh.

Does anyone remember Schlocko's defiant and exceptionally arrogant boasts of 'we're going nowhere'?

I'm afraid Mr Sherlock it's probably in no small part to you and your colleagues behaviour that it looks like that simply isn't the case.

I wish I was watching! I can imagine some guy in a suit behind the scenes just pulling a plug.

Very random you think they'd wait until the end of the day rather than stopping mid show, but I guess as they are selling stuff they literally have to cut them dead!

I wish I was watching! I can imagine some guy in a suit behind the scenes just pulling a plug.

Very random you think they'd wait until the end of the day rather than stopping mid show, but I guess as they are selling stuff they literally have to cut them dead!

Schlocko was selling (I think) something for the garden and the caption just appeared as he was mid flow in a typical bout of bullshit.

Caroline was meant to be on but she'd supposedly gone home sick.

ha! ha!

Is it bad I'm happy Shitlock was on air when the plug was pulled?

I can imagine his primadonna antics as we speak.

Poor shinyface Herrington, he'll have to go back to Bobbi Brown now!

I feel immensely honoured that I heard my dear Schlocko's final words on Shop @ Bid and it was certainly apt that he was the last person to broadcast.

But I know we'll meet again, probably in The Perfume Shop :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back