Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I sent bid a tweet, politely asking what is in the air in the studios as sally is clearly affected by something.... it's been months now.

obviously I got no response... I mean social media is an amazing one way street with bid.

I sent bid a tweet, politely asking what is in the air in the studios as sally is clearly affected by something.... it's been months now.

obviously I got no response... I mean social media is an amazing one way street with bid.

But strangely they don't even seem to bother deleting all the negative posts on Facebook anymore, probably because they make up 99% of the feedback.

But strangely they don't even seem to bother deleting all the negative posts on Facebook anymore, probably because they make up 99% of the feedback.

they must realise that the people messaging them on facebook are still going to purchase.... as they need bid to be their fwend.

sally jaxx: I'm on shopping tv, i'm not allowed to lie about a product.

not stopped you since I started watching about a year ago.... why bother stopping now?

they must realise that the people messaging them on facebook are still going to purchase.... as they need bid to be their fwend.

Fair play to them for leaving the posts up, they've often been accused of dismissing negative feedback.

But when they rarely bother replying to posts unless it's an order related query it's probably not hard to see why people feel the need to post. And they all seem to be of a similar viewpoint too.

I love it when (for example) someone will query something on mike's fb fanpage and will be told to contact customer service...

but a sentence like ''....and I will get it to your door'' gives the impression you are all too willing to personally help mike/generic shopping tv presenter.

I love it when (for example) someone will query something on mike's fb fanpage and will be told to contact customer service...

but a sentence like ''....and I will get it to your door'' gives the impression you are all too willing to personally help mike/generic shopping tv presenter.

Gollum's facebook page (which I stress he apparently has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with) is no more than an ego trip for him and Waynetta and a few hundred desperately misguided people who possibly enjoyed watching Bernard Manning in the 1970's.

I think it's fair to say that the level of dialogue on there is, at best, base.

You'll find more stimulating conversation at a Bus Stop, in Homs.

Maybe on his balcony, which must be the size of Hyde Park! I'd buy him a spotlight, shine it in his face and get him to confess to all his shystering :mysmilie_59:

Split Ends looks terrible in that garb, she's a big headed madam too. She said the outfit she wears always sells out.

Well there must be a shed load of total brasses up and down this country, she looks really chavvy today. Even more than usual.

COUGH COUGH, just go away :mysmilie_51:

I don't understand your comment about her outfit, I always buy the outfit she is wearing and they always go with my collection of Rozzer benini handbags and Tommy and Kate shoes. I think I always look elegant particularly when I wear leopard print Bet Lynch tops!

I don't understand your comment about her outfit, I always buy the outfit she is wearing and they always go with my collection of Rozzer benini handbags and Tommy and Kate shoes. I think I always look elegant particularly when I wear leopard print Bet Lynch tops!

I'm not for one moment suggesting that Sally Jacks is ever going to be elegant or dress like Kate Middleton but does she honestly think that we think she'd be seen dead dressed like that off screen?

She certainly wasn't on Come Dine With Me (although I believe she did wear an utterly jaw dropping silver jumpsuit).

I'm not for one moment suggesting that Sally Jacks is ever going to be elegant or dress like Kate Middleton but does she honestly think that we think she'd be seen dead dressed like that off screen?

She certainly wasn't on Come Dine With Me (although I believe she did wear an utterly jaw dropping silver jumpsuit).

Ironically, when you see pictures of her in her own clothes, they are certainly more classy than the tat she shills on tv (except when she's performing as a singer - little bit tarty!)
There is an arrogance to her though, when she says that whatever outfit she wears sells out! Yeah, that's coz Muttley has bought them all!! :mysmilie_15: No wonder there is never anything left for me to dress up, dress down, put with my heels or ballet flats, wear to work or out with a drink for the girls............very disappointing!

I completely agree with you. It annoys me when she makes out how much she loves the clothes she sells. In particular the Rozzer Benini handbags, I bet she is a designer bag lady (so am I when I can afford them) and she wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

I didn't realise how bad her cough was as I only click over here and there. Just waiting for Law and Order to come on!

I think everyone would hope she gets better as soon as possible but jeez it's so ****** annoying listening to her constant hacking, it's been going on for weeks now.

I doubt it's what a potential buyer is likely to want to hear.

Ironically, when you see pictures of her in her own clothes, they are certainly more classy than the tat she shills on tv (except when she's performing as a singer - little bit tarty!)
There is an arrogance to her though, when she says that whatever outfit she wears sells out! Yeah, that's coz Muttley has bought them all!! :mysmilie_15:

That's not fair Deedee, I haven't bought all her outfits, only about 50 of them!

I completely agree with you. It annoys me when she makes out how much she loves the clothes she sells. In particular the Rozzer Benini handbags, I bet she is a designer bag lady (so am I when I can afford them) and she wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

I would imagine she's pretty brassy off screen too but Paisley/Peacock Print Tops? Or ultra cheap looking, plastic Mary Jane Shoes?

It beggars belief, mind you this is Bid TV so .......................... :mysmilie_59:

Sally, go and see a doc about that cough you have....seriously we don't need it and even more you don't need it! Weeks now we have been subject to cough cough silence cough then "scuse mi". :mysmilie_514:

I think everyone would hope she gets better as soon as possible but jeez it's so ****** annoying listening to her constant hacking, it's been going on for weeks now.

I doubt it's what a potential buyer is likely to want to hear.

The sad thing is, it's still not as annoying as Paul "Frank Spencer" Evers.

It would take them ages. They'd have to pay loads of overtime for the amount of time it would take to remove them - and they can't do that with their money problems.

Which is odd because with their top quality products and former Harrods employees, you'd think they'd be raking it in. It's not like they sell cheap tat with former Butlins red-coat reject presenters.......

Gollum the bully (And I mean that) isn't even on yet and he has said someone in the gallery "needs putting down" the guy is a total embarrassment and has no self awareness..........Hope you little un isn't watching you Gollum you total moron and what a poor wee kid having you to guide him :sad:

The management at **** at bad are just as bad for continuing with this pure muppet :devil:

Latest posts

Back