Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was hoping someone would have that picture as per my earlier post!!!!! Brilliant!

The wall is a different colour, her hair is lighter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS CURRENTLY AN ADVERT ON FOR A KINKADE ART SPECIAL, HURRAH!!

'Kinkade - Around The World' with Peter Simon is at 11.00pm on Good Friday.

And what a good Friday it promises to be :mysmilie_59:

Loved the way they called rubbing their fingers over the floor "really trying to scratch the dirt off"

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Has Peter had a stroke, he is singing random things!!!????

Charlie seems to be embarrased by his behaviour.

Once again I think it's fair to say that Peter Sherlock's demeanour can only be described as agitated.

He seems to have a nervous energy. I put it down to the fragrance fumes.

I was hoping someone would have that picture as per my earlier post!!!!! Brilliant!

The wall is a different colour, her hair is lighter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS CURRENTLY AN ADVERT ON FOR A KINKADE ART SPECIAL, HURRAH!!

when I first saw that it was plain that the image had been altered. Glad they showed it a second time as they couldn't contain how good the product was (time to take a picture!!) Jokers, the lot of them. :mysmilie_51:

Mike Mason. I could listen to him six days a week and twice on Sundays. His endless anecdotes about his lady/goddess, and the little 'un are so interesting. As for his hysterical ad libs, well, they have me in stitches! In fact, 8 hours wouldn't be nearly long enough, give him his own show!! Sorry for any typos, these damn strait jackets make typing difficult.........

I think that Mike Mason could be a suitable candidate for an 8 hour shift. Preferably this Saturday when I will be in Richmond all day!

I have been watching the jewellery channels.... now I know they are manipulating.... I just cannot put my finger on how

(they had mark stewart/wiggy on at 4am the other day)

I have been watching the jewellery channels.... now I know they are manipulating.... I just cannot put my finger on how

(they had mark stewart/wiggy on at 4am the other day)

I had completely forgotten about him! How rude of me!

Gollum the sucker eh sorry suction expert flogging a oovir if ya will......Says excitedly "These are going fast guys!" I would love to see the proof of this from **** at Bid, or is this just a random statement from Gollum to try and at least get one sale???

Gollum has just been flogging a sharpener.

He said it helps sharpen anything that is dull. I wonder if it works on TV presenters?

He's now selling a Terribletek cutter/screwdriver/drill set. He said that the drill helps you to screw in confined spaces. Now I don't know about you at ome, but I don't think my wife slash goddess would be too chuffed if I take a drill with us when I try to make love to her under the stairs........

Gollum has just been flogging a sharpener.

He said it helps sharpen anything that is dull. I wonder if it works on TV presenters?

He's now selling a Terribletek cutter/screwdriver/drill set. He said that the drill helps you to screw in confined spaces. Now I don't know about you at ome, but I don't think my wife slash goddess would be too chuffed if I take a drill with us when I try to make love to her under the stairs........

In the language of a Gollum

Drill = Driwill

Latest posts

Back