Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To be frank Muttley i'm more likely to buy a bottle of 'Divine Decadence Empress of Love' from Peter Sherlock than anything from The Gollum.

OK, it will probably smell like purple Toilet Duck but at least it will kill those pesky summer ants :mysmilie_59:

Ooh thanks for the tip Wirral, I could do with something to get rid of creepy crawlies (snd I don't mean Gollum) at summer picnics!

Dale Winton's Stunt Man, Paul Hetherington, is selling EcoTan. He said there's no danger of that embarrassing, tell tale orange glow when using it. Well.......

image.jpg

Poor Paul dosen't tan easily but Gollum, rather proudly, claimed that he does. Dunno about you guys but have you ever seen Gollum look like anything other than a golf ball that has long been lost in the rough?

He ain't exactly George Hamilton is he?

Has anyone worked out why sometimes the names crawl across like a tortoise and other times fly across? I thought maybe it was when sales were slow but the last product was flying out so it makes no sense. even Mike pointed out how sllllllowwwwwwww it was when he was trying to read the names out

What a mess the graphics look when something sells out, they fly up off the screen like the last lot did then fly right down to the bottom of the screen cutting half the p&p text off, looks pretty naff

I guess you would be a UK size 16 sat there all day everyday Wirall, even if you were a size 0 they would still say your a UK size 16 like our Annie

I take inspiration from Elisa Portelli regarding my clothes size. OK, i'm only kidding myself but it helps with my self esteem issues :mysmilie_59:

Did anyone else see the before and after they did with the tan, one of the ladies who works at Bid?

I wish I could have taken a screen dump, I nearly wet my pants laughing, but the first picture was obviously in the studio with the lights off and the second one with the lights on, she didn't have a tan, they'd just put some lights on, unless this tan stuff also makes the walls change colour and your hair as well, oh Bid, what I would do without you, beats any comedy show.

Is that their range of one size fits all clothing? I hear its very good.

Its the Viscose Muttley, I do love a larger lady in the viscose it just hugs and shows off not only the curves, not only the bums, not only the tums, not only the boobs ladies

Did anyone else see the before and after they did with the tan, one of the ladies who works at Bid?

I wish I could have taken a screen dump, I nearly wet my pants laughing, but the first picture was obviously in the studio with the lights off and the second one with the lights on, she didn't have a tan, they'd just put some lights on, unless this tan stuff also makes the walls change colour and your hair as well, oh Bid, what I would do without you, beats any comedy show.

They're laughable aren't they?

But for balance so are Ideal World's before and after shots too.

Preposterous.

I did :) see that too

I've got 1 word for you Boom

next

but not what your expecting, its the latest of the booms

So has Becky Boom been canned? The Argos reject always appears nowadays.

Gollum has everything Boom! has ever done. That's recommendation enough for me.

So has Becky Boom been canned? The Argos reject always appears nowadays.

Gollum has everything Boom! has ever done. That's recommendation enough for me.

I'm not sure I'll have to ask Peter when Lisa organises an afternoon with him for me - hopefully once I return we can drop the dirty pete name and have something more appropriate for him

Its the Viscose Muttley, I do love a larger lady in the viscose it just hugs and shows off not only the curves, not only the bums, not only the tums, not only the boobs ladies

I was going to say that you need therapy, but then I realised that I was reading this post out to my mum in a Peter Simon voice so perhaps I need therapy too...

Latest posts

Back