Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The next of the Darren Bakers is the "tulips" - all 3 of us like it here, Its got a story to it some are blooming, some have wilted, sums up life and our own mortality just a shame its £89.99

They playing that 1920/1940's music again. They are pressuring senior persons and it is disgusting.

James was selling some shitty flimsy garden table and 2 chairs set tonight for £99. Apparently, it was top quality and solid (which explains why it wobbled as he slapped it.......).

I've given better things to the scrap man. I've seen similar things at Wilkinson for £30.

Ridiculous!

I only saw a few minutes of Dirty Pete and Darren Baker as I wasn't feeling well and had an early night. However I thought he was going to start crying with fake emotion, it was vile. And he'd never seen a Darren Baker for that price. Well, I'd never seen a Darren Baker painting before. If I were the artist I would have been very embarrassed with him selling my work, the man is a joke (but not a very funny one).

I only saw a few minutes of Dirty Pete and Darren Baker as I wasn't feeling well and had an early night. However I thought he was going to start crying with fake emotion, it was vile. And he'd never seen a Darren Baker for that price. Well, I'd never seen a Darren Baker painting before. If I were the artist I would have been very embarrassed with him selling my work, the man is a joke (but not a very funny one).

These are clearly the words of someone who dosen't love art.

I'd respectfully ask you to open your mind to the words of Peter Simon and Lisa Brash who understand what is involved in the creation of a piece. I find their objectivity refreshing and in particular I look to Lisa Brash for intense and controversial inspiration.

All too often I see negativity on this forum. If you truly look for light you'll find it.

These are clearly the words of someone who dosen't love art.

I'd respectfully ask you to open your mind to the words of Peter Simon and Lisa Brash who understand what is involved in the creation of a piece. I find their objectivity refreshing and in particular I look to Lisa Brash for intense and controversial inspiration.

All too often I see negativity on this forum. If you truly look for light you'll find it.

I humbly apologise for my lack of art appreciation. My main problem is that I can no longer receive Price Drop and have lost the ability to absorb the legendary Ms Brash's amazing knowledge. I have heard a rumour that she taught Brian Sewell all he knows about art, but I cannot confirm if that is a fact or not! Back to art appreciation school for me...

I humbly apologise for my lack of art appreciation. My main problem is that I can no longer receive Price Drop and have lost the ability to absorb the legendary Ms Brash's amazing knowledge. I have heard a rumour that she taught Brian Sewell all he knows about art, but I cannot confirm if that is a fact or not! Back to art appreciation school for me...

Well of course Brian Sewell and Lisa Brash have something of a challenging relationship. Their opposing views on abstract compositions such of those from Kandinsky and Verbicky are noted as some of the most forthright and vexed in the movement.

Did you know Salavador Dali took photos of young Brian Sewell nude? I wonder if Steve Gayford has painted Lisa Brash big pussy? :emo:

Did you know Salavador Dali took photos of young Brian Sewell nude? I wonder if Steve Gayford has painted Lisa Brash big pussy? :emo:

That's interesting but I presumed Gayford had painted Lisa's Dog.

Apparently it was a bit of a growler :mysmilie_59:

Wirral's main man kev is back....

Pastor Kevin, if you please.

Hallelujah :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Gollum really is atrocious isn't he? Just listen to his ghastly ranting when selling the Boom! Roller.

I wish he'd wear a tie so we don't have to see the nettles sprouting around his withered neck.

Gollum is selling a Silver Necklace. He stumbled through the sale delivering tired cliche after cliche but then, in his wisdom, decided to show how it looks in the presentation box.

This is what he managed.

image.jpg

Obviously he's a man with an eye for detail :mysmilie_59:

Would you buy a used car from Gollum? Or anything else... I certainly wouldn't.

To be frank Muttley i'm more likely to buy a bottle of 'Divine Decadence Empress of Love' from Peter Sherlock than anything from The Gollum.

OK, it will probably smell like purple Toilet Duck but at least it will kill those pesky summer ants :mysmilie_59:

Gollum could try to give me a bag full of £50 notes and I would pass! It would end up more trouble than its worth known him...........if you will! He'd also try to charge £7.99 post and it might be with me within just under 3 weeks :mysmilie_59:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back