Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I miss Ladies Night with Sally. I need guidance on what to wear, whether monochrome is bang on trend, and how to tie a acarf round my neck. Sally is invaluable with this advice and I am bereft without her.

Britain is bereft without her style statements :mysmilie_59:

This is only my own opinion but the ASA, during the takeover, appeared to be cutting them some slack and accepting their endless apologies regarding all these 'mistakes'.

I cannot say for certain but there does appear to be some indication that the slack has now been tightened again :mysmilie_59:

That sounds interesting....have you been busy?

That sounds interesting....have you been busy?

Trust me Mega, you don't have to look very far for all the old tricks although in fairness anything very serious I noticed was under the old format, albeit towards the end. Some of the things I noticed literally beggar belief, and from the usual suspects. Watch this space.........

But they're far more sophisticated in their shystering now. The interminable phoney price checks, the 'try the next size' when one has sold out and the 'some people report our delivery is quicker than the stated timescales' not to mention the latest scam of 'items are despatched within 48 hours' yet still take 2 weeks to actually be delivered. None of which can of course be complained about but still gives a clear indication of the contempt they have for us.

They're rotten, and probably always will be until they are put out of their misery.

Trust me Mega, you don't have to look very far for all the old tricks although in fairness anything very serious I noticed was under the old format, albeit towards the end. Some of the things I noticed literally beggar belief, and from the usual suspects. Watch this space.........

But they're far more sophisticated in their shystering now. The interminable phoney price checks, the 'try the next size' when one has sold out and the 'some people report our delivery is quicker than the stated timescales' not to mention the latest scam of 'items are despatched within 48 hours' yet still take 2 weeks to actually be delivered. None of which can of course be complained about but still gives a clear indication of the contempt they have for us.

They're rotten, and probably always will be until they are put out of their misery.

I don't know if I can agree with you there Wirall as Peter would never do us wrong, I tell it as it is me at ome and Sally said we have been here 13 years so we must be doing something righhhhhhhhhtttttttttt

and yet again the bid normal price is £99.99
Now £12.99
You save: covered over

This time its for the 18pk of hardy fuchsia collection

I see no reason why they couldn't have put the larger of the rectangles over the bid normal price just like they have for the you save area

ok in fairness Peter has just said to ignore the normal price as that is wrong alright and we can't change it electronically at the moment

Last edited:
Another apology from Peter: please ignore the normal bid price its not our fault alright its a little gremlin in the system

Another thing that intrigues me is why they have covered it over with a completely different colour to the rest of the graphics or a radical idea why not just colour it white so you don't notice anything there at all

Another apology from Peter: please ignore the normal bid price its not our fault alright its a little gremlin in the system

Another thing that intrigues me is why they have covered it over with a completely different colour to the rest of the graphics or a radical idea why not just colour it white so you don't notice anything there at all

I'm afraid Peter that I won't ignore it at all, they should not leave the graphic up if they know it's wrong (which he admitted to). It's blatant misrepresentation of a perceived value.

End of.

image.jpg

What iPad do you have Wirall? Is it the latest of them not only the air, not only with the larger of the home buttons etc etc

It is the latest of the airs, I did consider an i-Media but, well.................. :mysmilie_19:

I'm like the presenters, I wouldn't touch Bid's tablets with a bargepole :mysmilie_59:

Peter: I bet there are loads of the phonelines Pretesh at £11.99 now once again at £99.99 ignore that theres a gremlin in the system

Never tempted by a Yarvik then Mega?

No, I rather suspect not :mysmilie_19:

If you and the other shop at bid shoppingtelly memberites want to donate 1 I wouldn't say no or if shop at bid want to reinstate megadrops and let me have 1 I wouldn't say no, But I've always liked not only the look of the iPads, not only the range of apps, not only the operating systems, not only the larger of the retina screens...Ohh I went into selling mode again sorry at ome

Latest posts

Back