Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To be fair, the first time (of 1586) i saw him do that salmon in the soy sauce* it did look delicious

*must have struggled to get some of that sauce

He must have to fight Charlie Charleston for the Soy.

Neil looked a bit peeved with Jacko-Nory earlier, Chef said something like 'i'm the tall one' and the increasingly lardy Neil said 'erm the taller one'.

Hark at her! Getting her XXXXL knickers in a twist, Neil will be wider than Jacko-Nory is tall if he carries on eating his chips.

I had to laugh when James was selling the latest of the multifunction sharpeners for not only the knives but not only the scissors, not only can you cut a piece of paper randomly in the middle of the air, not only can you cut some bread even if James's was shall we say a little holy at 1 side as it was a bit too thin but not only that the cherry on the top normal price £15, Todays price £14.99, You save £0.01....I hope you all flood in at ome as Our Bet uses it to sharpen the longer of the scissors to not only cut her toe nails but also she likes to make Christmas decorations by randomly slashing bits of paper bent over the kitchen table in her all in 1 winter combination and I've got weak wrists (don't you dare at ome) so to just glide through the wrapping papers makes life so much easier

on another note Peter just said whilst using the latest of the paint sprayers, My Blue Peter days are back in town

Now I don't know about you at ome but my maths isn't great but....
bids normal price £99.99
Today's price £69.99
You save £100
eh?
Just to make it even more clear the website normal price is £98.00

Last edited:
I had to laugh when James was selling the latest of the multifunction sharpeners for not only the knives but not only the scissors, not only can you cut a piece of paper randomly in the middle of the air, not only can you cut some bread even if James's was shall we say a little holy at 1 side as it was a bit too thin but not only that the cherry on the top normal price £15, Todays price £14.99, You save £0.01....I hope you all flood in at ome as Our Bet uses it to sharpen the longer of the scissors to not only cut her toe nails but also she likes to make Christmas decorations by randomly slashing bits of paper bent over the kitchen table in her all in 1 winter combination and I've got weak wrists (don't you dare at ome) so to just glide through the wrapping papers makes life so much easier

on another note Peter just said whilst using the latest of the paint sprayers, My Blue Peter days are back in town

Now I don't know about you at ome but my maths isn't great but....
bids normal price £99.99
Today's price £69.99
You save £100
eh?
Just to make it even more clear the website normal price is £98.00

Your sums seem fine to me Mega.

image.jpg

Outrageous shystering, and it simply will not be tolerated.

Limited stock warning: LESS THAN 75% REMAINING

I don't call that a number to be worried about

There is 70% of the stock left please get on the phones

McDonald looks like a scruffy old tramp tonight. Think he needs a makeover. He's selling a grotty crystal ornament which he suggests you put on your window sill to catch the light. Set fire to your curtains while you're out and burn your house down. Wah wah wah wah.

I've heard it all now. Elidh said -

"we'll get this to your door in 5 to...... err sorry 14 working days, I mean we've got a great delivery service with people often telling us that they're receiving things much earlier than that"

No Elidh you HAVEN'T got a great delivery service, i'd go so far to say you're lying. You arguably have the most expensive, slowest delivery service of any television retailer in the United Kingdom. In fact we're possibly more likely to receive a shipment quicker from V Channel and their items are shipped from the United States.

Please stop treating us with contempt, you bullshitting little madam :mysmilie_51:

Why was it last night they had two different chef guests? That must cost them more money? Unless they are just crew dressing up.

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Why was it last night they had two different chef guests? That must cost them more money? Unless they are just crew dressing up.

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Maybe because Chef Jackanory ran out of Sesame Seeds?

He's lost without them.

I'm looking forward to the next 'Fragrance Week'. I can't wait to see what Schlock discovered in Bologna.

I didn't think he was the fragrance buyer anymore so why did he go? And who pays for him going?

Why did he go? Are you taking the pish Momma?

If you wanted a lorry load of cheap muck that absolutely reeks but that can be sold with a 600% mark up who would you want by your side? I think I know who'd i'd want, Schlocko has a nose for pungent stinkers like nobody else.

And as for who paid for his trip? He'd likely just email a few of his contacts at Gucci, Armani, D&G and let them know he's coming to town, they'd pay just to grab a minute with him and absorb some of his fragrant vision.

Why did he go? Are you taking the pish Momma?

If you wanted a lorry load of cheap muck that absolutely reeks but that can be sold with a 600% mark up who would you want by your side? I think I know who'd i'd want, Schlocko has a nose for pungent stinkers like nobody else.

And as for who paid for his trip? He'd likely just email a few of his contacts at Gucci, Armani, D&G and let them know he's coming to town, they'd pay just to grab a minute with him and absorb some of his fragrant vision.

Of course, what was I thinking? :taphead:

Currently they are selling 12 Giant American fuchsia plug plants
bid normal price £99.99
Now £9.99
You save - covered by a rectangle so why isn't the usual price covered too?

Just in case anyone though that was the correct normal price I can confirm on the site its £20

http://www.bid.tv/12PK-Giant-America...ype=Categories

I believe this is a genuine graphics error but they must know about it to cover up the you save section so it begs the question why haven't they done the same to the normal price bit, No defence or excuse if ASA asked that

Last edited:
Currently they are selling 12 Giant American fuchsia plug plants
bid normal price £99.99
Now £9.99
You save - covered by a rectangle so why isn't the usual price covered too?

Just in case anyone though that was the correct normal price I can confirm on the site its £20

http://www.bid.tv/12PK-Giant-America...ype=Categories

I believe this is a genuine graphics error but they must know about it to cover up the you save section so it begs the question why haven't they done the same to the normal price bit, No defence or excuse if ASA asked that

This morning I watched this and the graphics were
Bid normal price £99.99
Now £9.99
You Save £100

This morning I watched this and the graphics were
Bid normal price £99.99
Now £9.99
You Save £100

Was that for the latest of the paint sprayers One Day Special? If so that happened at 10pm and I posted above and in the "can someone get shop at bid a calculator thread" and Wirall got a screenshot of it

They do themselves no favours - usually they plead ignorance - if you cover half of it up you know there is a problem so they can't have any defence for not doing the other bit too

Last edited:
Was that for the latest of the paint sprayers One Day Special? If so that happened at 10pm and I posted above and in the "can someone get shop at bid a calculator thread" and Wirall got a screenshot of it

They do themselves no favours - usually they plead ignorance - if you cover half of it up you know there is a problem so they can't have any defence for not doing the other bit too

This is only my own opinion but the ASA, during the takeover, appeared to be cutting them some slack and accepting their endless apologies regarding all these 'mistakes'.

I cannot say for certain but there does appear to be some indication that the slack has now been tightened again :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back