Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Isn't it strange that Peter Simon always reminds us he worked at the BBC, alludes to being on Blue Peter, Jackanory, will be on the Great British Bake off, has been asked to do celebrity jungle, but, as far as I know, never mentions being Ronald McDonald? I wonder why that is .........?

I think if he was THEEEEEEEEE Ronald McDonald then its something to be proud of, Out of the 100,000's who applied he was chosen, You shouldn't be ashamed of that

There's a good reason why he doesn't talk about it...he got sacked...after a fight with a parent lol
Unfortunately, much to the detriment of all mankind, this was before the proliferation of smart phones with cameras lol

There's a good reason why he doesn't talk about it...he got sacked...after a fight with a parent lol
Unfortunately, much to the detriment of all mankind, this was before the proliferation of smart phones with cameras lol

Wow Ok I can understand why its been erased from his memory then

Isn't it strange that Peter Simon always reminds us he worked at the BBC, alludes to being on Blue Peter, Jackanory, will be on the Great British Bake off, has been asked to do celebrity jungle, but, as far as I know, never mentions being Ronald McDonald? I wonder why that is .........?

I think the reason for that is perhaps because he doesn't want to promote McDonalds.

He probably thinks that customers will be gutted when they realise that the product they paid £20 + £7.99 p&p for can be found in the latest of the Happy Meals, not only with the fries, not only with the chicken mcnuggets, not only with the thick shake, for just £3.79

Delicious.

Last edited:
I think the reason for that is perhaps because he doesn't want to promote McDonalds.

He probably thinks that customers will be gutted when they realise that the product they paid £20 + £7.99 p&p for can be found in the latest of the Happy Meals, not only with the fries, not only with the chicken mcnuggets, not only with the thick shake, for just £3.79

Delicious.

I've got a headache this morning but this made me laugh out loud! Brilliant!

His accent sounds so thick there. But his voice is unmistakable. Hope he kept his hands to himself with all those little people there!

sally: oooooo we are having scrambled eggs

chef jack: yeah, I think we will mix things up

yeah.... scrambled eggs on a demo. sounds new.

Sadly Chef Jackanory's menu isn't so extensive.

But Sesame Seeds will always be on hand for sprinkling to add that touch of elegance.

The comments are worth a read

There's something really creepy about Peter Simon isn't there?

And Mike Mason. They are the stuff nightmares are made of.

B.jpg

His de-throwning as the scary burger clown master and arch enemy of the ham-burglar was the result of an actual scuffle, not just a verbal fight. What must the guy have said to him?! Lol

Chef Jack and Sally went head to head cooking scrambled eggs a while ago. He had the colour changing ceramic and she had a shiny, stainless steel, old ordinary frying pan. She didn't know when to put her eggs in the pan as it didn't change colour like the lovely ceramic that Jack was using. Nevertheless, she put her eggs in and Jack put his in a few moments later.

Well, you can imagine what happened.........

His de-throwning as the scary burger clown master and arch enemy of the ham-burglar was the result of an actual scuffle, not just a verbal fight. What must the guy have said to him?! Lol

Maybe he said his products are overpriced muck?

Nothing changes :mysmilie_59:

Sadly Chef Jackanory's menu isn't so extensive.

But Sesame Seeds will always be on hand for sprinkling to add that touch of elegance.

To be fair, the first time (of 1586) i saw him do that salmon in the soy sauce* it did look delicious

*must have struggled to get some of that sauce

Chef Jack and Sally went head to head cooking scrambled eggs a while ago. He had the colour changing ceramic and she had a shiny, stainless steel, old ordinary frying pan. She didn't know when to put her eggs in the pan as it didn't change colour like the lovely ceramic that Jack was using. Nevertheless, she put her eggs in and Jack put his in a few moments later.

Well, you can imagine what happened.........

i imagine they sold f#ck all, is what i imagine

Did Russell just let something slip then?

"This is the last TV presentation for this frying pan this is the last presentation. After they go back er they go up to the price of .."

Hmm

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Latest posts

Back