Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Darren Baker!! That's the bloke whose name I couldn't remember, the one that was on with Peter Simon!! Wondered where he'd gone! You just can't have enough animal paintings in my opinion........

Darren Baker is back on Sunday, i'm guessing his works aren't much in demand right now :mysmilie_59:

Poor Darren...I almost feel sorry for him. Almost, because surely he knew what he was letting himself in for when he signed up to a deal with them, though it could also be the case that beggars can't be choosers :mysmilie_59:

Darren Baker!! That's the bloke whose name I couldn't remember, the one that was on with Peter Simon!! Wondered where he'd gone! You just can't have enough animal paintings in my opinion........

Where is Stephen Gayford, have they just dumped him! Even though I may have suggested his pictures are rubbish I miss him. My home is full of his pictures*

This statement is not true.

Don't you want something to take you from day to evening? To dress up or down? Really Muttley, no pleasing some people.....

Poor Darren...I almost feel sorry for him. Almost, because surely he knew what he was letting himself in for when he signed up to a deal with them, though it could also be the case that beggars can't be choosers :mysmilie_59:

One can only presume that Darren's career has dipped somewhat since the high of the 2012 Olympics.

Dipped as in he's now resorting to flogging photocopies with Ronald McDonald :mysmilie_59:

Isn't it strange that Peter Simon always reminds us he worked at the BBC, alludes to being on Blue Peter, Jackanory, will be on the Great British Bake off, has been asked to do celebrity jungle, but, as far as I know, never mentions being Ronald McDonald? I wonder why that is .........?

Isn't it strange that Peter Simon always reminds us he worked at the BBC, alludes to being on Blue Peter, Jackanory, will be on the Great British Bake off, has been asked to do celebrity jungle, but, as far as I know, never mentions being Ronald McDonald? I wonder why that is .........?

It's a good call DW.

I certainly wouldn't of course but there are some cynics who might think he could be embellishing his career path :mysmilie_59:

I bet you bought one! It must be me, I don't recognise quality when I see it.

You really need to pay attention to fashionistas like Salleh, our Leese and Jenny Topp. I hang on their every word and am now quite the fashion plate I can tell you! :cool:

If I dressed up as Ronald McDonald in a previous life I certainly wouldn't put that on my CV!

PS can I just add that I have never dressed up as a clown ever in my life. Just thought I would clear that one up!

Oh peter peter, flirting with jack again, how dreadful ladies and gentlemen. These two need to be banned from working with each other it's vile. Thought shop at bid was a family channel.

I'm sorry to go against the flow of things on here but I think that Chef Jackanory is an absolute dork.

Bring back Wayne.

Latest posts

Back