Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My eyes can't believe what they just saw.

Jean-Pierre Magic Tower Eau Dr Parfum. £17.99.

Hideous tower bottle with actual flashing lights. No kidding.

I don't know if these are the exact same, and that fluid might be worth £200. Seems unlikely though.
34tmmJP.png

Gollum is demonstrating a Vax carpet cleaner at the moment. Apparently he once had his carpets professionally cleaned and it wasn't cheap.

Strange, because when he sold the whizzy mop once, he had laminated floors......

Don't be so cynical. Surely Mike is not the only person that has carpet, wood, laminate & tiled floors
in his house? So he's not lying about having his carpets cleaned AND using a mop too.

Don't be so cynical. Surely Mike is not the only person that has carpet, wood, laminate & tiled floors
in his house? So he's not lying about having his carpets cleaned AND using a mop too.

Quite right Moet, for anyone to suggest that Mike Mason would tell lies is an affront of the highest nature.

I've always found him to be one of the most candid presenters on shopping telly. I can't think of a single time he's been caught red handed lying.

What a bunch of shysters this lot are.

That Vax cleaner is 139.98 at Ebuyer but they are cynically price checking sainsburys and woolworths. It is nearly 50 quid less than bid at ebuyer.

Watching this channel is like watching a mugging in slow motion.

mugging in slow motion.... that made me chuckle

And why do you think we are so cynical about MeMike? Whose fault would that be? I did ask a question to you awhile back so forgive me if you replied and I missed it but is the impression he gives of himself on the TV as in a male chauvinist what he is like in real life?

PJ

I swear to goodness, if Split Ends doesn't stop hacking her guts up on air, I'm going to scream, it's horrible!
Yes.....I know I can turn over/off but I want to see the 'fashion' she has on offer!!

When I do sound for church I watch the vicar or speaker like a hawk for this exact reason. If they look like they are about to cough and stop talking I mute the mic, if it looks like they will talk again quickly I lower it ..

PJ

It's getting ridiculous with Split Ends and the coughing now, she keeps having to take breaks and there's too much dead airtime.

I hope she gets better and all that but she needs to be sent away and replaced, it's incredibly unpleasant to listen to.

Not really watching so not much to contribute :p

Just noticed PJ aww is that a reference to a certain song?

It's getting ridiculous with Split Ends and the coughing now, she keeps having to take breaks and there's too much dead airtime.

I hope she gets better and all that but she needs to be sent away and replaced, it's incredibly unpleasant to listen to.

Over the years I've noticed that Bid presenters actually do quite a lot of on air coughing and throat clearing. Peter Simon is another culprit. I just assumed there was a lot of dust and muck in the air at Bid Towers.

Over the years I've noticed that Bid presenters actually do quite a lot of on air coughing and throat clearing. Peter Simon is another culprit. I just assumed there was a lot of dust and muck in the air at Bid Towers.

In complete fairness it's clear Sally has genuinely got a rattling cough, the girl is really struggling at times. But it's not great from a viewer's perspective, it's been going on for a few weeks now. She even had to end her shift early the other week and the appalling Gollum took over.

Sherlock coughs too but i'm not surprised Dirty Peter and Schlocko cough, if I came out with their bullshit I hope i'd choke :mysmilie_59:

That night she had to leave early she was gossiping with bucks fizz on twitter not that i stalk or anything not that sad!

Is anyone watching Bid right now? Who wants a Banke B kaftan? Only £20 plus extras. They are hidepus! Apparently they "are in all the shops at the moment" (i haven't seen any). I am posting this on my mobile so can't add a picture. Anyway back to Law and Order on ITV.

Is anyone watching Bid right now? Who wants a Banke B kaftan? Only £20 plus extras. They are hidepus! Apparently they "are in all the shops at the moment" (i haven't seen any). I am posting this on my mobile so can't add a picture. Anyway back to Law and Order on ITV.

I saw the Kaftan's the other day, Mystic Meg would wear them. However, i'm in awe of the monstrosity that Split Ends is wearing.

She looks like an American Tourist. From Wisconsin. Called Pearl.

image.jpg

Mason just called Sally "Fag Ash Lil" on air. She does not look happy at the remark. This channel will never go upmarket as long as this repulsive individual is around...

Latest posts

Back