Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Woolworths and Very are one and the same aren't they? Both owned by Shop Direct. And they are both Credit Catalogues with ultra high prices that include interest, shysters

Good point but all three had the same price so they were the same as Sainsbury's :)

I am the first to moan so thought I should be the first to praise :)

PJ

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Shame their isn't a Vax for presenters ...

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Yes then there would be no more channels as every presenter would get sucked up boom boom! I'm here all week

Mike The great outdoor type just happens to be selling some owls *Well jewellery that is supposed to look like owls??? Annnnif ya willll Mike larrrvs owls!! :wait:

I thought our Gollum was more a magpie type of fellarrrr.

Mike lives in the country....did you know? Well, there's a barn owl nesting near them. Every item has a story.....:sleepy:

He don't do twitter does he? Prob cos of people like me who has just tweeted calling him a d***head lol had to rant he riles me

"If ever i SEEN it" what part of language is that? He needs to go back to skool (misspelt deliberately so gollum would understand)

I enjoyed seeing BOD disclose his taste for hot blackcurrant drink. I find him quite sweet and endearing at moments like that. Awwww. I like him.

Gollum is demonstrating a Vax carpet cleaner at the moment. Apparently he once had his carpets professionally cleaned and it wasn't cheap.

Strange, because when he sold the whizzy mop once, he had laminated floors......

What a bunch of shysters this lot are.

That Vax cleaner is 139.98 at Ebuyer but they are cynically price checking sainsburys and woolworths. It is nearly 50 quid less than bid at ebuyer.

Watching this channel is like watching a mugging in slow motion.

Gollum is demonstrating a Vax carpet cleaner at the moment. Apparently he once had his carpets professionally cleaned and it wasn't cheap.

Strange, because when he sold the whizzy mop once, he had laminated floors......

I've heard him say that well we know he lies anyway

And when he was selling Boom, he used that to clean filthy, twenty-year old carpets!

Latest posts

Back