Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was just about to say the same, all her and Peter Shitlock do is cough and splutter right into their microphones.......

observations tonight..

1) Sally just said '' don't forget my top '', don't think it would be too difficult to forget that naff polyester monstrosity
2) she could do with some argan oil on those flyaways!!!!!
3) Does Paul 'plasticface' Herrington live at the studios?

I swear to goodness, if Split Ends doesn't stop hacking her guts up on air, I'm going to scream, it's horrible!
Yes.....I know I can turn over/off but I want to see the 'fashion' she has on offer!!

I swear to goodness, if Split Ends doesn't stop hacking her guts up on air, I'm going to scream, it's horrible!
Yes.....I know I can turn over/off but I want to see the 'fashion' she has on offer!!

Clearly you know great fashion and want to wear clothes that are bang on trend which is why you are watching Sally. She knows great fashion as well!

Clearly you know great fashion and want to wear clothes that are bang on trend which is why you are watching Sally. She knows great fashion as well!

That's exactly it Muttley, I know great fashion, in fact I might go as far as to say I'm a fashionista myself
I crave the viscose and the polyester against my skin, I love the fold and bale and the drape, I seek fabric to skim my curves, I often buy a size smaller than I am and most of all I know I'm bang on trend with what's on the high street :mysmilie_17:

I'm sick of listening to her hacking as well, it's utterly revolting.

Sack the hacking or just sack the hack is what I say.

In fact just sack her. Sack her right now :mysmilie_59:

That's exactly it Muttley, I know great fashion, in fact I might go as far as to say I'm a fashionista myself
I crave the viscose and the polyester against my skin, I love the fold and bale and the drape, I seek fabric to skim my curves, I often buy a size smaller than I am and most of all I know I'm bang on trend with what's on the high street :mysmilie_17:

You can't beat polyester and viscose tops, they are classy and they elongate the body. All you need is a Rosa Benini handbag to finish the outfit off and you can dress it up or dress it down!

*I just phoned skynews using my 1950's telephone and demanded to know why they didn't carry the breaking news about bod's hot blackcurrant fetish.

*mike's thrown a lot of carpets away as he ''thought they were ruined'' what have you been doing to your carpets mike!!!!

*do simon isles and steamy sue have a rivalry now they are both seemingly competing for the lucrative spot of ''bid homebody expert''

and that's just my immediate thoughts.

Just liked a post i'm mentioned in turned into gollum damn! Not really watching is he on his usual form?

Wow they price checked Sainsbury's, Woolworths and Very *thumbs up*

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Woolworths and Very are one and the same aren't they? Both owned by Shop Direct.

And they are both Credit Catalogues with ultra high prices that include interest, shysters

Latest posts

Back