Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Being taught by coco chanel would be a boast taught by shylock not quite so much! Sometimes i wish gollum had a zip for a mouth like zippy

I have noticed a strong resemblance to Zippy. Maybe that was Mike in a previous incarnation. I'm not actually saying they are the same person but you have to admit there is quite a similarity. And I bet they haven't been seen together in the same room.

I have just thought, bid shopping need to raise some money quickly, why don't they reach out to the drug dealers of London, I am sure the brand and domain name speedauction.tv would want to be purchased ;-)

I have just thought, bid shopping need to raise some money quickly, why don't they reach out to the drug dealers of London, I am sure the brand and domain name speedauction.tv would want to be purchased ;-)

I've said this before but bringing back Speed Auction with a secret reserve price would have been a more entertaining (and perhaps more honest) concept than the new Price Drop format. The old Speed Auction music and graphics were great and it was the most watchable of the channels when it started.

(Of course it may not have been so great for the buyers...)

I've said this before but bringing back Speed Auction with a secret reserve price would have been a more entertaining (and perhaps more honest) concept than the new Price Drop format. The old Speed Auction music and graphics were great and it was the most watchable of the channels when it started.

(Of course it may not have been so great for the buyers...)
The buyers - who cares about them................

Where oh where is my lovely Shyster Sherlock. I do miss him so, please come back Schlocko.

Shiny Face is becoming a reasonably good shill but he's simply not in the same league as my ever faithful, favourite phoney.

image.jpg

So Price Drops new feature "Rush Hour", they're basically asking viewers to get on the phone line and wait just in case they want the item when they reduce the price. "It's a free phone call", "you have nothing to lose".

Clueless, the entire outfit.

So Price Drops new feature "Rush Hour", they're basically asking viewers to get on the phone line and wait just in case they want the item when they reduce the price. "It's a free phone call", "you have nothing to lose".

It's so cringey, the desperation is palpable.

I can't watch MacDonald, he looks like he needs a dunk in Dettol. He's so scruffy it's unreal.

Minging.

Sallys top has sizes 10 through to 16

So guess what she said?

Ok... I'll spoil it. "but id say it could fit an 18... Though be it on your head"

No sally... its on your head!! Does it fit an 18 or not you scroat.

Sallys top has sizes 10 through to 16

So guess what she said?

Ok... I'll spoil it. "but id say it could fit an 18... Though be it on your head"

No sally... its on your head!! Does it fit an 18 or not you scroat.

They are gradually becoming more and more shark like in their pitches.

Please note Sit-Up Management that this has been noted. Well noted :mysmilie_59:

Salleh is on with shiny face Herrington selling Coryse Salome face cream (never heatd of it.). Urging us to get on the phone with "you snooze you lose". Then on the screen it said "only" 75% of stock left. Er, isn't that quite a lot?

I have been unable to view PD since the changes and I can't be bothered to view it online. It doesn't look like I am missing much. I would rather clean the oven rather than sit around waiting on the phone waiting for sonething to buy!

They are gradually becoming more and more shark like in their pitches.

Please note Sit-Up Management that this has been noted. Well noted :mysmilie_59:

the fact she even brought it up is implying she wants 18's to buy it.... and then tries to cleverly cover herself via ''though it's on your head'' no... no it isn't. you have said it fits sal...

though i'd miss her if she went... I've almost gotton ''used'' to my hate figures.

the fact she even brought it up is implying she wants 18's to buy it.... and then tries to cleverly cover herself via ''though it's on your head'' no... no it isn't. you have said it fits sal...

though i'd miss her if she went... I've almost gotton ''used'' to my hate figures.

That delightful but completely and utterly useless Elidh was suggesting to try a 16 when she sold out of an 18 just a few hours ago. This is shameless shystering, I urge everyone to keep an eye on this lot. Their sneakiness increases by the day.

Top of the list of sneakiness is 'this item will be despatched in 2 days'. Great, but it won't be delivered in 2 days, it will be delivered in upto TWO WEEKS.

And if Split Ends cannot manage a single shift without coughing and spluttering they should send her off sick or better still sack her, it's highly annoying and utterly revolting.

But i'd pay to see Salleh get a makeover off Shiny Face, i'd love to see her without the 2cm of slap she wears. I bet she looks like a Flump.

Flump.jpgimage.jpg

I didn't realise you could buy online at their "normal" prices another swizz it seems you should surely pay the same as if you rang up oh i dunno

I didn't realise you could buy online at their "normal" prices another swizz it seems you should surely pay the same as if you rang up oh i dunno

It's no doubt so they can pretend their on screen prices are discounted.

This new lot are uber shysters.

And if Split Ends cannot manage a single shift without coughing and spluttering they should send her off sick or better still sack her, it's highly annoying and utterly revolting.

I was just about to say the same, all her and Peter Shitlock do is cough and splutter right into their microphones.......

observations tonight..

1) Sally just said '' don't forget my top '', don't think it would be too difficult to forget that naff polyester monstrosity
2) she could do with some argan oil on those flyaways!!!!!
3) Does Paul 'plasticface' Herrington live at the studios?

Ah that sounds like what their up to wirral bloomin shysters using any sly trick to get money wish they would realise we're not all stupid no offence to people who actually buy off them

Latest posts

Back