Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simple Gollum says.....

To Mrs Boom lady please don't scrub out my crayon drawings with you boom...they took me 3 years to draw :mysmilie_51:

Him and that bloke Terra Firma

yeah, carpe diem and terra firma were well known mates
I believe they were electricians who knew great sound
I also think they had a lady/goddess of whom they were immensely proud and a little boy that they constantly talked about
in addition they both worked 6 days a week and twice on Sundays
the similarities are spooky aren't they??!!
oh no, hang on, they were both educated and articulate......wah waah waaah waaaah!!!!

I think that Mike could improve his command of the English language before trying to show off with two words of Latin. Its not funny and its not clever.

I love this post Muttley
I will make the effort to observe whether Mike does improve his command of the English language
He has to be the thickest presenter on the channels surely? With Lisa as a close second? Maybe Neil or Salleh as the third runner up?
At least the others are fairly articulate

I agree, Mike is truly thick. James Russell would be a very close runner up with Salleh bringing up the rear.....if you will

I love this post Muttley
I will make the effort to observe whether Mike does improve his command of the English language
He has to be the thickest presenter on the channels surely? With Lisa as a close second? Maybe Neil or Salleh as the third runner up?
At least the others are fairly articulate

We need a competition to judge whether they speak proper like me old china Mikey Boy. Apart from Pervy Pete the others are not bad, certainly not in Mike's league. You are doing good work monitoring standards. I reckon Mike will be reciting Shakespeate tomorrow "once more into the breach dear friends, once more"!

We need a competition to judge whether they speak proper like me old china Mikey Boy. Apart from Pervy Pete the others are not bad, certainly not in Mike's league. You are doing good work monitoring standards. I reckon Mike will be reciting Shakespeate tomorrow "once more into the breach dear friends, once more"!

Mike torks proppa hinglish - just like wot i duz.

'Shakespeare. Now I know great Shakespeare. I could listen to that geezer six days a week and twice on Sundays! My lady/goddess, she don't know nuffink about him, cos she's too busy rescuing animals 'n at, but me and my little boy, we love a bit of the old Shakespeare, I tell you guys, he's brilliant, really claaarssy, if you will. Oh yeah, love 'im, got all his albums....

Latest posts

Back